Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!

Doujutsu implantation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Doujutsu implantation Empty
PostSubject: Doujutsu implantation   Doujutsu implantation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 am

Its been decided that the Rinnegan is now banned as a possible implantation. it requires heredity to function.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu implantation   Doujutsu implantation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

There a rule about how many implants one can have? If not We might get a Danzo. Also I know there is a Limit on the Uchiha, but I assume that is to limit Sharingan users. Do the implants go toward this limit? If not what's the placement for on the Uchiha?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu implantation   Doujutsu implantation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:20 pm

they go in your eyes that is all. and MS cant be implanted anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu implantation   Doujutsu implantation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Yumi wrote:
they go in your eyes that is all. and MS cant be implanted anyway.
Babe that's not what I asked. Do people with Doujutsu implants count ? By the way I still want my kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu implantation   Doujutsu implantation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm

No just because you get an implant dose not make you count as a uchiha. once the uchiha is killed the slot will be reopened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu implantation   Doujutsu implantation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

But you basically are only difference is no MS and a tad few other drawbacks. Since the Uchiha slots will open again eventually that is also a way for more implants. I know you don't want everyone running around with sharingan implants lol. However this is merely a suggestion sweety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu implantation   Doujutsu implantation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doujutsu implantation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Kaiku :: Shinobi Kaiku :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: