Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

World Ninja News: The Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

World Ninja News: The Tournament Empty
PostSubject: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 am

Hey its me, so I've seen a lot of inactivity during this tournament. I was thinking of moving on and allowing those who have yet to have their opponents post, to automatically move on. The fights that seem to be active are

fon Kasai vs Tasuyuki

Shizuna vs Silvia

and

Kouga vs Kaneau

if your match has not been posted in since Jan of "x" date please pm me, with a link to your fight so I can continue with the future rounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 am

Okay whats going on in the tournament people?
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I havent gotten any messages so I can't react.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:04 pm

*Update* the tourny is now closed due to inactivity. All participates will receive 300 points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Ok were do I post to get my dough?
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm

you dont
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh okay... I am slightly confused or bewielder.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:14 pm

why? I'll give the people their points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Oh okay. When you said "you dont" I heard in my mind. "You dont get any points blackie"
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Considering I'm black, and ur Black (though only a less sexier version of me)....that made no sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 pm

No it was a clever joke as my character name is in black. (The org) And yeah right you wish you looked this good. Btw in our Tag battle should I post or are we waiting for your partner who comes and goes?
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:41 pm

I think u can post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Okay lil bro. I will post today or monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Ninja News: The Tournament   World Ninja News: The Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Ninja News: The Tournament
Page 1 of 1