Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!

Yumiko Terumi {Done}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yumiko Terumi {Done} Empty
PostSubject: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 pm

==========================================
Character Certification
Spoiler:

Name: Yumiko Terumi
Village: Kirigakure
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Yumiko is a cheerful person who, most of the time smiling regardless of what she is saying, like if she was promising to kill someone. Only when something is on her mind or she is bothered by what someone said or a certain event, is Yumiko's face frowning or upset. She is kind and is often caught speaking well of others regardless of their side in a conflict. Yumiko can also be very flirtatious, as she considers herself at prime dating age.

Yumiko rarely jumps into a right without knowing her opponents. Because of that, she does a lot of reading/studying. Yumiko will often flatter or distract her opponent or opponents while fighting causing them to slip up and leave an opening. With her father being a skilled swordsman, Yumiko's swordsmanship is unique and deadly, meant for her family. By fusing her elements into her swordplay, Yumiko is one deadly lady.

Clan: Terumi clan
Element(s): Katon, Suiton, Boil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsu

Non-elemental
Spoiler:

Katon:
Spoiler:

Suiton:
Spoiler:

Boil:
Spoiler:

Special jutsu:

Total: [-0-]
D-Rank - [-0-]
C-Rank - [-0-]
B-Rank - [-0-]
A-Rank - [-0-]
AA-Rank - [-0-]
S-Rank - [-0-]

Items

• Kunai
  • Shuriken
  • Exploding Tags
  • Amanogawa
    Nature: n/a
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: Refer to Shizuna Maruyama

=================Misc Info=================

Pet
Name: Shun
Appearance: Yumiko Terumi {Done} ThKitsunePup
Jutsu: (all C rank)
Violent Bubble Wave
Violent Water Wave
Water Release: Gunshot

Summon
Name: Moro
Nature: Fuuton
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Jutsu: Kami Oroshi - Godly Wind from the Mountains, Kaiten Shuriken - Rotating Shuriken, Dai Kamaitachi, Mugen Sajin Daitoppa - Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough, Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm, Daitoppa, Atsugai - Pressure Damage

Last edited by Laura on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:35 am

I don't see any terumi clan so I can't approve that and the boil thing.

Aside from that, everything seems in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:44 pm

The terumi clan is a cannon clan Aowol, its the clan that the 5th mizukage from naruto is apart of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh you mean that acid spitting chick.

ok ok, APPROVED 1/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:08 pm

yea lol so since everything seems copasetic

approved 2/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Umm . . . Kyo and Ao

You guys aren't looking at these applications
thoroughly . . .

On this Application I see no

History

or

Rp Sample

If we are skipping these things in Applications
Please tell me and this post will be deleted.

>>•<<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:04 am

Whoa whoa guys slow down!!!! This is Haku btw.....I didn't put a history and my rp sample can been seen by looking at Shizuna Maruyama...... But I agree with Splice if we mod's/admins are approving apps without history's please let me know ps* I'm thinking of a summon so I'm not done lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 am

I don't look at those because I never thought them important. A character makes his own past and proves his worth through real rp.
Back to top Go down
Shiryu

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Aowol even if you don't look at them don't accept the app until they are done. If you accept, lock and move the topic you are disallowing the user to do their history just because you didn't want to check it.

Sp. Jounin can only be created with permission from kage, Haku. If you are going to be seven swordsman you will be granted a high ability weapon so having a clan aswell should not be allowed in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Damn........can I be a special case? Lol my sword won't be to special just channel some jutsu and near un-breakable and um....jut the normal stuff ps* special weapons?
Back to top Go down
Shiryu

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 pm

The seven swordsmen are very well-known for their special weapon abilities are they not. If you don't want them you can just make a normal Sp. Jounin, it's the same thing but you give others a chance to make seven swordsmen right?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:49 am

hey guys ready to take a look?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 am

Just like with the twin rising blades, you will need jutsus to use the Amanogawa 2nd and 3rd effects (jutsus that will take up room in your arsenal).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 pm

\(^.^)/ edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 pm

APPROVED 1/2

Price for Amanogawa: 170 points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:59 pm

approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko Terumi {Done}   Yumiko Terumi {Done} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumiko Terumi {Done}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Kaiku :: OOC Area :: Archives-
Jump to: