Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!

Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi Empty
PostSubject: Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi   Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 am

==========================================
Character Certification

Name: Aku Kakusu
Village: EX Kirigakure
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Aku stands at 5'4 weighs 119 pounds, has silky black hair along with grey eyes that hold no real life only dullness in them. He wears a jacket that has the uchiha symbol on his left arm and on his heart. His sash for his katana has the konoha symbol because it belonged to his father whom originated there. His jacket has black sleeves and the rest is orange, he has his shuriken pouch on the back of his hip on the left and his kunai pounch on his right left. He always has two white bandages on each cheek of his because he has two scars there he prefers to keep covered. His pants are black and a little baggy enough for comfort but still tight enough to run it. He has black shoes on that have the uchiha symbol on the bottom painted in, it looks faded and smeared but it still holds its shape and color. His clothes are like this because they belonged to his father at one point and wears them in his memory.

Personality: Aku eyes reveal nothing about his soul or emotions because of their dull color no one ever understands what he is trying to say with out words. When angry his eyes will go cat like and become slitted with a hint of yellow seeping into them, he begins to have fangs slowly sharpen in his mouth. He often only is able to keep his anger down by staying away from others and often being kept in solitude so not to let his bijuu escape. When using his fire jutsu he feels better, happier to see the fire spread about destroying everything in its path, though when he is with others he feels very little since he sealed off his emotions to the best of his abilities mentally so not to let the bijuu get any foot hold in them. This makes him lonely most of the time and others tend to avoid him, but when he finds someone he trust and cares for deeply he will let his guard down a little so they can know he does care.
When in battle Aku can not stay in it for too long since his bijuu will take the chance to force its will upon him often mocking him in a more feminine voice telling him to simply throw away all reason and set it free. Though when the bijuu is angry its feminine voice goes away and becomes more masculine, it will scream in his head and distract him causing him to fear conflict and avoid it at all cost. He has many mental scars that will always resurface when the bijuu awakens causing Aku extreme pain, due to having it sealed in him as a young child it affected his development as a child. Now he can only think evil, destructive thoughts, it tortures him as he always is silently pleading for someone to help him with his demons and bijuu.
One thing people will often see Aku do though to calm himself is to write poetry or simply a short story to keep his mind away from life. However one thing that makes Aku the most paranoid about his bijuu is that when he is sad its feminine voice will beckon him to come close so it can comfort him. He fears that it is a trap and that it will attempt to kill him or take over his body, though he has a part of him that wants to believe it cares but it is nothing more than a beast made of chakra and hatred. He hopes that one day if he tries hard enough to master his bijuu it will care for him.

Clan:
Element(s): Katon, Futon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsu
Katon
Spoiler:

Futon:

other:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:
Custom
Spoiler:

Total: [-15-]
D-Rank - [-3-]
C-Rank - [-6-]
B-Rank - [-6-]
A-Rank - [-0-]
AA-Rank - [-0-]
S-Rank - [-0-]

Items

• Kunai
  • Shuriken
  • Exploding Tags
  • Senbon
  • 1x Katana
  • 3x Blank scrolls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Birth
Aku was born on the 16th of July, His mother was a female ninja of Kirigakure. Where as his father was a member of the uchiha clan, Though his father had stopped near kirigakure and decided to stay in a nearby home when he met Aku's mother. It was awkward at first because being from different village they didn't know how to act. But after the first hour they began to fall in love. From the moment they met and layed eyes on each other they were almost inseparable, Aku's mother was in labor for over 6 agonizing hours. Sadly Aku's mother passed away six months afterwords but she got to name him and be with him before she passed away. Aku came out almost too quiet and scared the doctors afraid he was dead though he was very much alive just asleep, His father was still in shock at the false death of his son. The nurses had finished cleaning up the new born baby. The nurses handed the new born baby to his father as they covered the naked body of Aku. After a while Aku's father finally came out of shock and held his new born son in his arms. Aku's father cried tears of joy since he thought he lost his only son.
Then something happened that would change the lives of Aku, his family and the villagers. A week later at night the Nibi appeared and began destroying the village. Shinobi after shinobi fought against the great bijuu but all fell. Then a plan was formulated they would seal the bijuu into a child. But no parents were willing so they took the child Aku and sealed the nibi inside Him. Aku was then raised as a normal child by his family but wasn't harmed by the villagers he was just an outcast now.
Over the next 6 years Aku would be raised by only his father, he was always trying to get to his katana and head band. It was just something that interest him, then there was also the sharingan that made Aku always laugh when he saw his father's. His father loved it and always made it possible to show him at least once a week.

When Aku turned 6 his father began training Aku on how to use a katana properly. His father then took this time to show him how to read an opponents movements, this of course wasn't as successful as the katana. His father still just wanted him to be able to fight off anything that comes his way. He even taught him a few tricks with his kunais so could hit targets almost on the dot. His accuracy was increasing greatly which his father loved even more than his laughter as a child.

Academy Arc

At the age of 8 Aku joined the Academy, Aku showed an aptitude for Ninjutsu skills and Genjutsu the most. Over the time at the academy he was mostly shunned by the other student because he looked different and acted different from everyone else. This is what made Aku slowly become clsoed off to the world.Then one day when Aku came home from school he found a tragic sight. He was 11 years old when he found his father on the floor of their home, His father was dead torn apart by some vicous monster so Aku panicked and ran out of the house looking for help. By the time he did his house was being set on fire and he quickly ran into the house, the poeple didn't care much for it and decided to let him go. Many cheered and laughed as he fought the fire and successfully beat it, That was when it got quiet they didn't think he would make it. Aku walked outside barely burned and stared them in the eyes his eyes began to slit and they ran quickly fearing the bijuu would come out.

Aku walked to his fathers room were his father's remains were now after he moved them, he cried for the first time in a long time. He sat there and cried till he got it all out, the anbu showed up after a while and disposed of the body. They noted that Aku seemed different then usual, Aku went to the academy as usual and everyone seemed to stay away from this new Aku. The nibi's emotions now began to influence him the most now he had nothing left. He passed the academy, Aku at the age of twelve had mastered the sword the best of his abilities. After a while Aku began training himself alone in secluded areas to try and control the Nibi and his genjutsu. After a while Aku managed to let the Nibi know he was aware of it which was the worst thing he could have done. Now he does nothing but practice everything he can and hope he can finaly get a chance to gain control of the Nibi in some way.
RP Sample: "God shut up please, i don't want to do any of this, let me be at peace and sleep. My family is dead, i have nothing to comfort me but sleep just quiet down damn it. Sobbed Aku as the bijuu mocked him, it was imposing its will upon him, torturing him telling him to burn the village he could barely stand it and only had enough will power in him to resist. Another sleepless night for Aku, "Poor darling, come towards me, close your eyes and let me hold you, I'll help you get to sleep." The bijuu said in its motherly voice, Aku laid there trying to focus on getting to sleep. It was futile as he laid there he began to cry, he was tortured everyday with nothing stopping the beast, he wanted nothing more than a peace of mind. He wanted power to control the beast so he could torture it instead so it would know how it felt to be tortured every single fu-. Aku caught himself right there as the bijuu laughed again, its influence was even stronger at night when Aku was tired. Aku tossed and turned and could do nothing but sit there and listen to its mocking laughter, He closed his eyes and began to focus on sleeping but found himself somewhere else, it was like a sewer in here as he looked around, he walked around for hours it seemed till he heard a feminine laugh, well more of a giggle. He turned a corner and stared at a gaint cage, he looked up at the seal on it and then looked through the bars. A woman was on the other side, she looked amazing and Aku walked closer he was enchanted by her looks, she laughed again. Her hands reach through the bars and stroked his cheeks then went to his neck and grabbed it, Aku was shocked and tried breaking free, she was too strong. She began to laugh even harder at him just trying to break free from her grip, she had let go and Aku stumbled back coughing. She looked at him gently as he began to get enough air back in him to breath, "What the hell? Why are here and why did you just strangle me?" Aku said as the woman looked at him then spoke, her voice sounded familiar, "We are in your mind, and i chose this form to get you closer to me, after all i truly do love you. I just wanted you to come closer and let me finally touch you for once." The woman said as Aku felt something was off but he got closer and held his hand out to her and she began to laugh. "You really thought i was serious!? What a joke as if i would care for you, i am the Nibi. I don't need you or your pathetic emotions." The woman said as she began to transform into her true form. Aku jumped back as he realized it was the bijuu inside of him, hurt and feeling defenseless he ran off as all that could be heard was the bijuu laughing at him. He awoke to its laughing still, mocking him, this was normal life for him now all he really needed would be sleep. It was six in the morning and the demon started to quiet down so he could eat food, he got up and went to his kitchen and prepared for another day in hell.

=================Misc Info=================
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi   Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Jutsus are all fine (even the custom ones).

APPROVE 1/2
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi   Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 pm

If aowol says 1/2 I say 2/2 have fun rp-ing!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi   Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aku Kakusu; The Host of Nibi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Kaiku :: OOC Area :: Archives-
Jump to: