Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!

Kagirinai (DONE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kagirinai (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Kagirinai (DONE)   Kagirinai (DONE) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:00 pm

==========================================
Character Certification

Name: Tenshi, Kagirinai (Formely: Kasai, Kagirinai)
Village: Iwagakure
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Kagirinai even though he is twenty-eight appears young looking to only be twenty-three years of age. He is a very handsome male stansding at 6'8 foot in height making him quite tall. he has lean muscle but not to much. he has an athletic build with a six pack. His shoulders are somewhat broad as he had good muscle size. He often wheres a long sleeved white shirt that is worn like a jacket. He wears jounin style pants. He wears his iwa flask jacket over the top of his shirt but leaves it unzipped. His eyes are a shade of dark grey with no iris's inside of them. Across his body he has numerous scars

His hair is pitch black and reaches just past his shoulders. Bangs cover his face hiding his eyes from sight. He often has a lady killer smile plastered on his face even if he doesn't mean to have it it jsut seems to be his natural smile. His skin is has a light tan to it. He wears the tradional ninja sandals but in black. He carries a tonfa on each hip. On his back he has the Kasai clan symbol but with an X going through it.

Personality: Kagirinai is generally a lazy person. He will often be found lying on the ground asleep or just lounging about doing nothing. if he's not doing that he can be found usual training or on a date with the young women of the village. Kagirinai is somewhat of a flirt and a ladies man. he is a gentleman and is know where a pervert. He prefers to try and run from a fight trying to avoid one then cause one so he'll often try and talk his opponent out of fighting. But when his precious people and village are threatened he will fight and when he does he becomes a demon and won't hold back he will try to finish the fight as quickly as possible trying to keep himself from being exhausted even if he has to kill his opponent.

Clan: Kasai
Element(s): Fire, , Lightning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsu

Styles of combat (Not sure if there counted as jutsu. But there just the styles he uses to fight with)

Spoiler:

Techniques

Kaminaro no Hoko

Spoiler:

Honoo no yobidashi

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Total: [-12-]
D-Rank - [-0-]
C-Rank - [-0-]
B-Rank - [-0-]
A-Rank - [-0-]
AA-Rank - [-0-]
S-Rank - [-0-]

Items

• Kunai
  • Shuriken
  • Exploding Tags
  • Senbon Needles
  • Basic Scrolls
  • Kunai/shuriken/Senbon holster
  • Sealing scrolls
  • Map
  • soldier Pill
  • Three belts
  • Item Pouches
  • Water flask
  • Flash bombs

Name: Tonfa
Ability/Description: His tonfa are made of a chakra conducting alloy allowing him to channel his element nature chakra through them
Appearance:
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:

Pre-Academy Arc

Spoiler:

Academy Arc

Spoiler:

Genin Arc

Spoiler:

Chunin Arc

Spoiler:

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kagirinai Kasai on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

Kagirinai (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai (DONE)   Kagirinai (DONE) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Atsuryoku o inazuma (Lightning Pressure)
~you'd needd some medical background im sure....
Naibu kaminari (Internal Lightning
~ AA maybe?
Kaze no tenohira (Wind Palm)
~Isn't this a jutsu already? Gale Force Wind Palm or something
Raiton: Gian (Lightning Release: False Darkness
~ This is B rank

Other than that, it looks ok 1/2
Back to top Go down

Kagirinai (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai (DONE)   Kagirinai (DONE) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Actually i don't think you'd need a medical background. Because it would be pretty common for Shinobi to know pressure points wouldn't it?. And i can pump the internal Lightning to AA if needed. And i forgot it was B i was looking at C rank jutsu at the time lol
Back to top Go down

Kagirinai (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai (DONE)   Kagirinai (DONE) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:54 pm

actually Kasai it isn't common knowledge for shinobi to know the pressure points, the main reason a ninja would know it would be if they had a KKG that would allow it or if they were a medic ninja.
Back to top Go down

Kagirinai (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai (DONE)   Kagirinai (DONE) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:01 pm

i guess i'll remove the technique then
Back to top Go down

Kagirinai (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai (DONE)   Kagirinai (DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:13 pm

I see no problems Approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kagirinai (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai (DONE)   Kagirinai (DONE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagirinai (DONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Kaiku :: OOC Area :: Archives-
Jump to: