Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Zaraki Kenpachi Done

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Zaraki Kenpachi Done Empty
    PostSubject: Zaraki Kenpachi Done   Zaraki Kenpachi Done Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:34 am

Erased until i return- Yumi

Last edited by Yumi on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 16 times in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi Done   Zaraki Kenpachi Done Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:40 am

Even though its not finished...lol i can tell your going to have major fun with Zaraki...lucky.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi Done   Zaraki Kenpachi Done Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Done
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi Done   Zaraki Kenpachi Done Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:54 pm

All that in a chuunin?

Yumi although all of your characters are well written, you keep making them more and more powerful.

This amount of power in a chuunin is simply OP.

I wont approve it sorry.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi Done   Zaraki Kenpachi Done Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Down ranked my Iwa character, up ranked This one to samurai, that should fix your problem.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi Done   Zaraki Kenpachi Done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Looks good. Still seems to be bit to powerful... but i guess i will let it go. Remember that your about equal with other samurai WHEN THE RESTRICTIONS ARE OFF.

1/2
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi Done   Zaraki Kenpachi Done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:22 pm

2/2 approved
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi Done   Zaraki Kenpachi Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaraki Kenpachi Done
    Page 1 of 1