Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Empty
PostSubject: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:03 am

Selah has been standing in a set of dead woods, the night air was very chilly, it made him shiver weakly. The white robe was still as he was, it shined a holy glow on him when the moonlight shined on him. His white fan was on his back, same with his staff, his hood covered his face up to his nose but he could still see the area with his kongan eyes, souls could not hide. His chakra gave the scene a murder feel, he stood there waiting, to catch his breath before he poured his sake. So he took his bottle and opened the cap then pour some into his cup, he placed the bottle back again then sipped his sake, the flavors was just the best, better then blood...
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 am

Walking through the woods like a sheppard of the forest, Shizuna had sensed someone on her island. Rather her friends, the birds had told her of an intruder. Wanting to visit this person herself, Shizuna made her way there. It was night by the time she got close to the dead part of the forest. Through the leaves and tree trunks, Shizuna could see someone wearing a white cloak. The person was drinking creating the illusion that he was older, though Shizuna could sense a strong chakra amount pulsing from him. A mist from the ocean slowly seemed to roll in, giving the area an ominous feeling.

Her hands covered in black "gloves" protected them from the cold while her neck, covered by a black "scarf" protected it from the cold. The rest of her body however seemed to shiver un noticeably as the night was followed by cold. Her long dress seemed to float over the underbrush of the forest.

Entering the ominous circle, Shizuna spoke softly to the stranger

"What a beautiful night this is do you not agree?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:37 am

Selah didnt even have to turn around, he could sense that the person he was looking for was here, that chakra she had it was 'almost' like his own. He stood as he held the cup in his hand swirling it about to filled the air around him with sake. Judging by where her voice came from, she was quiet small, he then turned around to see this person, hmmm she was wrapped up tight. Was the night that cold...

"You shouldn't be here... Its cold... You could catch a cold...".

He said that with a smirk on his face as he took a sip of sake, his tail was swaying gentle, that was a sign that he was very calm.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:54 am

Shizuna noticed how he did not move nor look at her when talking. She noted that, that meant that it probable meant that he had either some sort of doujutsu, or that tail was only the beginning of some sort of weird experiment. Walking closer, Shizuna noticed that he was drinking sake. Sake at night? To each their own she guessed. What was really strange was that he told her that she should not be here. Wondering why..if he was warning her or giving her advice, Shizuna spoke

"What do you mean? A cold is the least of my worries that and I do not get cold from such warm weather."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:09 am

Selah then turned around, he peered down on her with his black and red eyes, he could see her soul, it was very black with a shade of purple, she was evil just like him.

"Yeh cold blooded just like me...", he said as he removed his hood and his white spiky hair fell down his back, it was braided at the bottom, his white and grey ears flinched just as the hood passed them, out of all the those features his eyes was most attractive one, he could see what people are truly like with these, she couldn't hide nothing.

"What brings you out here...hmm ... What do i call you...", he said with a smirk as he bought the cup closer to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 am

"Hmm cold blooded? But what ever do you mean?"

Shizuna knew exactly what he meant. All the lives shes taken, families she has murdered. The blood she has spilt in the name of her cause. The hearts she has taken. Hehe Shizuna smiled a bit remembering the old times when she fought to protect her life, feeling her enemies slowly die in her hands from either her poison or her unique fighting style. She brought an index finger to her lip before pulling it away quickly. How those times excited her.

The man removed his hood revealing his white spiky hair down his back, and his white and grey ears as they flinched just as the hood passed them. Shizuna was interested on who had done this to the man. He had asked her a question though rudely for he had forgotten or was not taught to do something before.

"Well, seeing as you are the stranger here, should you not give your name first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:43 am

Selah's face was stunned for a second as he noticed that he forgot to tell her his name, he said his name with pride in his voice.

"Selah El Shaddai... Soul Wolf Selah for short... Reikon clan god...", he said as he smiled abit. His huge white tail was swaying gentle.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 am

"Ahh the Reikon clan? I have heard of you, and your eyes."

That was all Shizuna seemed to care about from the man's self proclaimed title. Chuckling, Shizuna asked,

"The name I go by is the Sister of Amaterasu. What is it that you want?"

Shizuna needed to know why he was here, shall she kill him? Or shall she let him go? Either way, this man, Selah needed to do something with himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:58 am

Selah was smiling, was she the one that brought shinteki back to life, or was it just a rumor. He then poured more sake into his cup from his bottle, he gave a stare to the lady then closed his eyes, then opened them again he took a couple steps towards her,

"I just finished the kazekage... I ate his soul... It was nice but im searching for strong fighters... because they have sweet souls...", the murderous intent was emitted from selah at a fast rate, then he calmed down back to normal, after a while of feasting on souls, hes mentality is turning into a beast of pure carnage.

"I head the shinteki was around here... so i came to discover...", he said with a cold smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 am

"The Kazekage? Interesting, do you have any proof? I am the leader of shinteki though before anymore information is given I would need more information from you. What do you want from Shinteki?"

Shizuna was getting kind of bored with him. He was not giving her much to work with nor was giving her anything worth listening to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:17 am

Selah took a scroll from his back pocket as he open it up and out came a chunk of flesh from the kazekage. This would get her attention, she is the leader of shinteki she must know some decent moves or jutsus.

"This is flesh from the kazekage himself, i ripped it of him before i ate him, you might need this...but i want something from you... a trade?", he smiled at her still as he held the flesh in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 am

Shizuna shook her head. What did Selah think that she was going to do with a piece of flesh he claimed was "a piece of the Kazekage." Taking the piece of flesh in a scroll and sealing it, Shizuna spoke

"Just because you claim that this is a piece of the Kazekage, a thought that cannot escape me is that you could have taken this piece of flesh from any old body. Sorry, do you have anything else? A head perhaps? Surely you did not eat the head...Also a trade? What do you think that I have to give you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 am

Selah got angry quite quickly, hes not a person to lie no matter how bad he is. She still took the flesh and sealed it away in the scroll, he gave her a disgusting look as he said calmly,

"If you do your research... in suna... im now wanted for the assassination of the kazekage... believe me or not... if you really dont believe me... fight me...", he said with his wolf fangs showing, he could feel he was going to go into carnage mode, usually he dosent get pissed off, but it was just the way she talks, something about her. He took a swing at his sake as his chakra steadily increased tapping into his real power, since the kazekage boosted his chakra a great deal, it also gave him a unique ability for chakra control so he wouldn't waste chakra in a fight.

"What could you give me... that would make it worth my while...", he said as he poured more sake into his cup, his eye pupil turning small as his tail swayed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Smiling into the mans face, Shizuna had haerd that the Kazekage was killed through sources though since it was rare that such a thing happens, she found it hard to believe. Suna would be choosing a new kage very soon, unless they changed customs since she had left. Though she did not hear much on the Kage's killer. If this man is who he said he was, Shizuna would be wasting time to talk to him. A fight? Shaking her head Shizuna said

"If all you want is a fight, I can arrange that for you shortly. Though i do not fight for practice with people I do not wish to work beside. Are you here asking to join Shinteki? A pointless fight just so I may see if you killed the kazekage means nothing for I am not the late Kage."

Shizuna said it as if she was relaying that she was indeed weaker than the Kage to let the man fall into a state of overconfidence. Though it seemed that he was already there. As he poured more sake into his cup he spoke. What he said was something Shizuna had to respond to

"Strange. That sounds a tad bit sexual to me. If that was not what you intended maybe you should gain better control over your tail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Selah's tail stopped swaying, as he sipped more sake. Who was she trying to fool, just by looking at the soul he could know how strong she is and she has powers like himself. It then placed his bottle away as he spoke,

"Im not here to join shinteki... My business here is to ask if you would ally with and the organization ...i plan to build...", he said in a nice tone, "Its consists on collecting the bijuu...", he said the line with a passion for power, he then stood back as he snickered abit, "My 'tail' is controlled... but your thoughts arnt..." , he kept his child grin on his face as he and she should know that 'tail' meant another thing...
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 am

"Surely you jest sir. My thoughts are not those that I hide, especially from someone that I have just met. Though your idea of creating an organization to capture the bijuu interests me. Do you have any means to capture them? A certain jutsu perhaps? And when you say ally, are we, Shinteki expected to help you with your objective?"

Shizuna crossed her arms and evenly place her weight on her feet. It seemed like this would not be as quick as she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Selah smiled a bit as he tilted his head back a bit to the side as the moonlight made his eyes sparkle,

"Yeah i have a jutsu... and you could help me... by staying on my side and informing me of any bijuu... activity ... if thats not too hard...", he said with a grin on his face, he then crossed his arms and whatched her.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Shizuna gave out a "gloved" hand and held it out for the man.

"If an ally you wish to have, I can be one, though there will be a lot that you must do on your part understand? Gathering information is nothing for me, so you will have to bring much more than that to the table."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Selah eyes open abit as he saw her extend her gloved hand, with a burst a speed he flashed step close to her, his cloak was fluttering behind him as the wind started to gain speed. He held the the hand as he brought it to his mouth to kiss it, then looked at her with his evil eyes,

"Taste of dried blood... love it... oh and i can bring anything to the table...", he said with a smirk, usually he wouldn't do this, but she caught selahs attention, someone stronger then him was something to admire, he then rose as he peered down on her.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Shizuna stayed neutral, as Selah's burst of speed brought him near her. He took her hand to his mouth and kissed it. At that same second, piece of the "glove" rose its head shaped like a snake and lashed forward at a chakra enhanced speed, biting Selah on his neck. It was nothing bad, though Selah might actually enjoy the gift she had given him. He would feel a new power going through him as he straightened up and peered down at her.

"I gave you a gift, a new element. It is temporary of course, so enjoy it while it lasts. I hope that we can enjoy this alliance."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Selah was bit on the neck but judging by her soul, the attack wanst ment to hurt but something else, he felt new power as he smiled then gave out a evil laugh, he clenched his fists then relaxed a bit.

"Thats a really nice gift... more power and an element ... let me see...", he closed his eyes as he focused and tapped into the chakra then with his finger he spun it around into a figure eight, and water trailed from his finger tips.

"Water...nice...", that was just the element he needed for a fight, and to claim his next soul.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Shizuna semed to smile as Selah admired his new found ability. She new that the effect of having a new ability would lessen over time, though its other abilities would stay as strong as it was over time as if it was just used. Starting to turn away, Shizuna said

"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Selah took out his bottle of sake as he took his cup as well and poured it into it, the smell of sake was nice, too nice. He then sipped it as he said in a whisper,

"Unless theres anything...you want me to know...", he said to get her attention because from here on, he would hardly see her, his org would be up and running, and many other things. He just wanted to watch out for wars or attacks on villages or any good useful information.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Shizuna had not much to say. Not much more to add. Well there was,

"Would you mind checking in regularly? We could trade information among other things each meeting."

Shizuna rather meet this man in person each time for all she knew, she was the only person who could keep him in check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Selah sipped again, then noticed his sake bottle was finished, his ears flinched as his tail made a huge swing behind him and the tip made a thick trail in the ground, he threw the bottle on the ground as it smashed his murderous intent went through the roof but he was still showing his kind face, his eyes glowed more bright red then before.

"Damn sake... i was enjoying that... oh and yes i will be in touch... but for know... i must seek destruction ... Rock? ...maybe Leaf? ....hmmm", he said in a whisper then when she would blink her eyes he would of already vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]   Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace is when you finish your sake... without interference [Private - GOD & Shizuna]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next