Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Empty
PostSubject: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 am

After asking kojiro and kyo for training to unlock her sharingan ,which might be easier since they are both Uchihas who have unlocked their sharingan, she waited on the training grounds throw kunai at the training dummies to pass the time until the training began.

Last edited by Ino_Uchiha on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 am

Arriving because of Inoko's request, Kojiro appeared to help her unlock her sharingan. He promised himself that he would not take the fight seriously and that he would not kill her. The as thing he needed was the death of two Uchiha's on his head. Appearing before her, kojiro said

"Ok, Ino, do what ever you want I'm here, no rules."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 am

"Hey kojiro, just out of curiousity, how did you unlock your sharingan? she asked because she hadn't known any other Uchiha very long. And knowing could help her unlock her sharingan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Arriving in a cyclone of leaves the red haired Uchiha appeared in front of his two students. As the leaves fell revealing Kyo's body the man chuckled, "So Ino is that what you needed my help with? You wanted to unlock your Uchiha Bloodline Trait? Well it will be no simple task I can assure you of that." Kyo walked over to Kojiro and put his hand over the young Uchiha's head, "You can ask young Kojiro here himself, It wasn't easy when I helped him unlock his, well maybe a little bit easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Kojiro was about to answer her question when the voice of the most annoying person in Kojiro's world appeared. Turning around, Kojiro made a face at Kyo as he spoke and then turned to Inoko once he was finished.

"Why ask me to help if you got him? Ugh sometimes I think that your just out to waste my time. The best way to unlock sharingan is to fight. Now if your gonna fight me come on. If your not I'm gonna go...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 am

"You go first, I went first in our last fight. And by the way I'm out to annoy you not waste your time. So make your move,Twinkletoes." She said antagonizingly. Awakening her first sharingan was all she ever wanted since she joined the Academy so this was an exciting time for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Kojiro shock his head while looking at the floor. He would take this time to activate his sharingan. By the time he looked back up, his eyes would lock onto Inoko, activating his jutsu. His 3 tomoe eyes would bore into Inoko's eyes freezing her in place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Inoko knew that if she were to get caught in Kojiro's occular jutsu she would have almost no chance of getting out. So she thought if she just didn't look into his eyes and concentrated on his feet she might have chance. Though it would be much harder to predict his movements. She launched a punch at kojiro but untrained in facing the sharingan she looked up for a second and was trapped in kojiro's jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am

(OCC Hello anyone going to post I'd like to post here it's been a month)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 am

OOC:Are you asking for someone to npc or rp with you. If so I think Haku is Kojiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 am

((OOC: srry didnt think that people were actually rp-ing here still))

Kojiro watched as the weaker Uchiha was caught in his genjutsu. Smirking, Kojiro threw two kunai at her. Where they would strike were not lethal blows though they would hurt like hell to remove. The pain alone would be able to knock Inoko out of the genjutsu, though Kojiro formed hand seals and was ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:18 am

(OOC: That's Ok I've been on other rps while I waited)

Inoko was caught in Kojiro's genjutsu when she was hit by two kunai. "Auugh! Shit!" She yelled as she pulled the kunai out and threw them back at him. Quickly he would have to dodge or they would hit either way worked in her favour as she made the handseal of the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)   Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inoko's Sharingan Unlocked!!??(No death)
Page 1 of 1