Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!

Kiyoshi Mitsuya

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kiyoshi Mitsuya Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi Mitsuya   Kiyoshi Mitsuya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 am

"Don't Look At Me....."

Name: Kiyoshi Mitsuya
Village: Iwa
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:

Rude: Kiyoshi has a hard time listening and following rules. Its not that he wants to, its just he doesnt care much for them.

Quiet: Kiyoshi is not very outspoken. When he has something to say he will say it quick and sweet and it will most likely be something rude or hurtful. ie, swearing.

Impulsive: Kiyoshi has a slight habit of doing things without thinking about the consequences. This mostly gets him in trouble with those who do not already know that he is prone to doing such things.

Head Strong: Self explanatory.

Clan: n/a
Element(s): Katon, Raiton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jutsu

Non Elemental Jutsu
Spoiler:

Katon
Spoiler:

Raiton
Spoiler:

Total: [-15-]
D-Rank - [-2-]
C-Rank - [-8-]
B-Rank - [-4-]
A-Rank - [-1-]
AA-Rank - [-0-]
S-Rank - [-0-]

Items

• Kunai
  • Shuriken
  • Exploding Tags
  • Kiyoshi's persona
    Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:
Spoiler:
RP Sample:
Its Haku
=================Misc Info=================

Pet
Name:
Appearance:
Jutsu:

Summon
Name: Ebion
Appearance: Kiyoshi Mitsuya Taro
Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Name:
Appearance:
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

Kiyoshi Mitsuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Mitsuya   Kiyoshi Mitsuya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:13 am

So it's been a while,I'm guessing I can just move this, its in Iwa accepted Nin if anyone wants to look
Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi Mitsuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Mitsuya   Kiyoshi Mitsuya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:19 am

Name: Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage.

Not to crap in your cornflakes but this jutsu looks to much like Time and Space jutsu. All other characters that wanted this jutsu to start with had to delete them.

(But I still love you Smile)
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

Kiyoshi Mitsuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Mitsuya   Kiyoshi Mitsuya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiyoshi Mitsuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Mitsuya   Kiyoshi Mitsuya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi Mitsuya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Kaiku :: OOC Area :: Archives-
Jump to: