Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Empty
    PostSubject: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 am

==========================================
    Character Certification

Name: Mukuro Rukudo "69" [Mukuro Rokudo is known as 69, because "6" in Japanese is "ro(ku)" and "9" in Japanese can be pronounced "ku," forming "roku"(do). Coincidentaly, Mukuro's birthday is June 9th, which is 6/9]
    Village: Kirigakure
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality:
    Mukuro is often seen with a playful smile and seems apathetic to the suffering of others. Mukuro is not averse to disposing of those who get in his way, and is not easily intimidated, usually speaking to others in a very direct and arrogant manner.He cares little for others, and simply considers people to be "toys" he can sacrifice in order to get to what he wants. However, despite claiming this, he seems to tolerate both his fellow Jounin and genin/chunin, and even protects them, as well as sacrifice himself for them, when need be, though does not do so in front of them. Mukuro is implied to have a strong dislike for the entire Ninja world aside from Sunagakure.

Clan:
    Element(s): Raiton, Doton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Other]

Spoiler:

[Raiton]

Spoiler:

[Doton]

Spoiler:

[Genjutsu]

Spoiler:

[Special ability]

The "False Rinnegan" Also known as the "Rukudo-gan"

The Rukudo-gan manifests in Mukuro's right eye and is always visible even when inactive, in an inactive state his eye remain a vibrant red color such as that of a Sharingan without any tome. This eye was given to Mukuro by his uncle the mad scientist Doctor Kai Rukudo of Sunagkure who is now deceased. Kai took elements of both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan over years and years of studying and majoring in doujutsu, he worked hard to even develop a doujutsu, most though it was impossible but he complete his work without a doubt, unfortunately to Kia's dismay, the eye was never named properly. It shares characteristics of the Sharingan and the Rinnegan but is no where near as powerful as either. This eye greatly increases Mukuro's genjutsu abilities and gives him the powers of the eye which follows the same six paths as that of the Rinnegan but is much weaker. This being manifested in only one eye he is only able to use one realm at a time, even if one were to obtain two eyes only one path would work at a time still.

First Realm: Naraka
    Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" 250px-1st_Path
    This first realm places the Kanji for one on Mukuro's eye and gives him the power to see through visual genjutsu (of Rank B and lower) and can reflect visual genjutsu of C rank and lower. (2 times per thread.)

Second Realm: Preta
    Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" 250px-2nd_Path
    This second realm places the Kanji symbol for two on Mukuro's eye and gives him the power of a "hostile mind takeover" This is very similar to that of the Mind Body Switch Technique of the Yamanaka family however, Instead of forcing them out of their own body and into Mukuro's body whilst Mukuro is in theirs, Mukuro only puts half of his will power, enhanced by the power of his eye, into his targets mind only meaning to suppress them mentally which results in physical suppression as well. Mukuro must reamain still while doing this, any movements could throw him out of the balance of their mind and end up leaving himself in a bit of mental shock while his opponent is fine. This technique is effective against those who are weak minded, emotionally troubled or dimwitted. Eye contact must remain constant for 3 posts unbroken to initiate.

Third Realm: Beast
    Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" 250px-3rd_Path
    This third realm places the Kanji symbol for three on Mukuro's eye and gives him the power over beasts, allowing him to control a single animal (that is not summoned or a pet of anyone) that is near him, this control my persist to any range, beasts have weaker minds then human and are much less complex which allows Mukuro to be able to move while controlling a beast and use of low amounts of chakra such as using C rank jutsus are doable without breaking the connection.

Fourth Realm: Demons
    Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" 250px-4th_Path
    This fourth realm places the Kanji symbol for four on Mukuro's eye and gives him the power to perceive attacks and chakra better, Much like the Sharingan does for its users passively, not literally boosting their reaction time and speed but enabling them to help them selves to dodge and what not. (I would not say this goes as far as to claim to "slightly" tell the future like a lot of descriptions of the Sharingan claim, this is probably, and at a constant rate never getting better or worse, as good as a 2 tome sharingans ability.)

Fifth Realm: Humans
    Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" 250px-5th_Path
    This fifth realm places the Kanji symbol for five on Mukuro's eye and gives him the power to tap into a reserve of chakra that Mukuro's body saves automatically at the request of his eye to enable a temporary burst of stamina (strength and speed mostly, 15% increase for 3 posts)

Sixth Realm: Deva
    Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" 250px-6th_Path
    This sixth realm places the Kanji symbol for six on Mukuro's eye and gives him the power to possess and have full access to his targets abilities, however this "mind control" can only work if the user is willing, they are however able to be confused into the agreement such as being lied to and being tricked by genjutsu. The only requirement for this technique is the Kai handseal from the user and the words "I submit my mind" by the target while they have physical contact with the user, The target who's mind is being controlled has very little if not no control once it is complete however Mukuro is able to hear their thoughts and ideas and they are able to see through their own eyes still. The real body of Mukuro is basically an empty vessel once this has occurred until he returns to his body. (only i person controlled at a time.)

(Outside info: http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Reincarnation )

Total: [-23-]
    D-Rank - [-7-]
    C-Rank - [-7-]
    B-Rank - [-4-]
    A-Rank - [-4-]
    AA-Rank - [-0-]
    S-Rank - [-1-]

Items

* Trident
    Spoiler:
    *Small pack of medical supplies
    * 2x Shuriken
    *Kunai + pouch
    *5x Soldier pills
    *Explosive tags
    *Steel wire
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:

Mukuro Rukudo was born into the Rukudo and was one of the children experimented on by the The mad Doctor, Kai Rukudo of Kirigakure. One day, Mukuro killed his captors with his new found abilities that his uncle had been testing on him for some time. Later on, Mukuro was adopted into a ninja family who had not heard of the tragic happenings in the Rukudo home. However, unbeknownst to the Family, Mukuro was periodically controlling one of its Members, Lancia, and using him to kill off workers in his uncles "medical" organization. Of course the members who were being used had been subject to Mukuro's story about what happened to him and his convincing genjutsu to make them willing to help from the inside eventually succeeding in killing his uncle. Since then, Mukuro had Lancia under his complete control, using him as a "Fake Mukuro" who is eventually mistakenly identified as the real Mukuro in a picture, whereas the real Mukuro is said to have never been photographed.

A few years past and the real Mukuro kept in hiding, using his fake self to do all of his work while Mukuro attended ninja academy. He was without a doubt skilled especially because of the experiment that his uncle conducted on him, it was a sort of eye that would give him different abilities depending on which path he would choose. Later on in Mukuro's life he would find out that his eye was a hybrid of parts of the Sharingan of the Uchiha clan and the notorious Rinnegan of legend, Unfortunately Mukuro knew his eye at full power could not rival that of a true Sharingan of Rinnegan at full power. As Mukuro reached his latter teen years he was able to come out of his shell of solitude, more due however to the death of Lancia which Mukuro had caused or so he felt, He was not as skilled at using Lancia's own abilities better than Lancia which led him to be overconfident because of Lancia's skill. Mukuro quickly gained the rank of Specail Jounin, helping where he could and being overall a "good guy" although keeping his chaotic nature with him.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mukuro Rukudo on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 15 times in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 am

No S rank jutsu allowed for a jonin to start with. Meaning "Lightning Illusion Lightning Flash Pillar" will have to be removed.

1st ability is sharingan rip off
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:24 am

I do get Zaps point some of this does seem similair to the sharingan, and rinnegan. Here is my take on the eyes. [First Eye] Highly similar to Sharingan. And you dont mean "any" gen do you? You mean visual. You should be able to counter B ranked visual genjutsu, and reflect C visual. Limit 2 times per thread. Essentailly this is a Sharingan tech. [Second Eye] How does this actually initate? Eye contact? Touch? Sound? Seal on their body? Btw the Yamanaka jutsu is slow to travel, how many post does this take? [Third Eye] is fine. [Fourth Eye] Is as you said Sharingan preceptive and passive ability. That is to much as this alone makes the Sharingan OP. I say you remove this as a whole or lower it to being active for 2-3 post with the preceptive ability of second tomoe sharingan. [Fith Eye] You are gaining a durabilty, speed, and strength boost as well as chakra that was previously stored? As for all 10% No more than 5 post 20% 4 Post [SIX Eye] Its a form of GM. This shares likeness with EDO TENSEI.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:30 am

Drawback wise I suggest you lose one of the previous realm abilities in exchange for the new one. It might turn things in your favor more. Side note you should remove chakra preception the realm eye #4.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 am

Oh..my god. At least someone can do the job of an admin right. Silvia? why the hell aren't you an admin lol. When i made this i had no intention of ripping off anything, when i asked for help i wanted feed back like this not "Its a ripoff, FU scrap it dummy." This i can at least try to reason with. I admit, as you pointed out, My realms my not be exactly worded the best they could be but i did post this last night at ohh...4 am so i was rather tired but i was hoping to get it done and have help like this.

First Realm: I agree completely, I attempted to explain something similar but it didnt make much sense, changes on that will be made.

Second Realm: It is initiated via eye contact and i do realize it takes time thats why i would hope to catch them with it making it flawed in and of its self due to travel time, this is also meant to "mentally shock" shock the opponent for a second or two by forcing his mind into his enemies. similar to the Yamanaka clan jutsu and im not sure what you mean about how many posts will it take and or last?

Third Realm: at least I did something right lol.

Fourth Realm: Im considering replacing this but im not really coming up with any idea that would be related to doujutsu, a suggestion or two would be awesome. Chakra perception will be removed.

Fifth Realm: hmm this one seems flawed in that it makes little sense as well but yet again, pretty much drawing a blank, im not the best with literal things in Naruto.

Sixth Realm: As stated by Hakudoshi, it is allowed as long as im not making any persons character do something they dont want to do, I cant take them over (even if they are willing) and just kill them, that would be gm for sure. This is more for purpose of long range communication, Recon and deception. I could give an example if needed?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 am

Its all good. I have been through this don believe me check my Sen Hazama app lol. Anyway keep the percepive ability. The load time for the body jutsu is what I mean. Like does your character have to make eye contact with the target for x many post? Like how there are steps for the jutsu to happen? I mean we know its not Tysukuyomi.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 am

Because i was busy ill ignore the fact your posting in apps and not on the staff Silvia. and the reason you went through what you did was because you purposely tried to exploit as many things as you could.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 am

1 looks fine
    2 you need eye contact for 3 posts unbroken to initiate
    3 looks fine
    4 2 tomo is max
    5 3 posts, 15 % increase
    6 While active you can not move, or it breaks the jutsu.

You can only use one of these abilities at a time.

Chakra Fetish
    Range: -
    Type: Supplementary

Having a chakra fetish simply means that you can sense chakra if its near. Once you learn the Chakra Fetish at the rank level of C, you will be able to sense a chakra presence no matter how low within an area approximately 10ft in diameter. Relearning the technique at a rank level of B will increase said distance to 20ft. Relearning the technique at a rank level of A will increase said distance to 40ft. Keep in mind that this will not provide you with many details regarding the attack or the individual. At best, you would be able to roughly determine something exists

Chakra sensing is a sp jutsu denied, you must buy it if you want it

Sightless
    Range: -
    Type: Supplementary

Rigorous training within the darkness, for you’re forced to use your other senses such as smelling and hearing. Learning this technique increases your since of smell and hearing within an area approximately 10 ft in diameter.

Note: Without this technique, you cannot just smell or hear someone coming. It will be considered a ‘force’ or a ‘power gaming’ method.

This is kiba's clan ability enhanced hearing and smell. Denied

The rest looks ok.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Yumi he asked me for my opinion, so I gave it. Secondly yes I did exploit your system, but its not my fault there were loop holes. Any Muku about the second ability have you thought of a precognitive ability?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Thanks for the help Silvia and Yumi! Changes made, Finished.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:16 am

Approved 1/2
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 am

2/2 approved
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"   Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mukuro Rukudo, User of the "False Rinnegan"
    Page 1 of 1