Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Updates to special jutsu list

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Updates to special jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Updates to special jutsu list   Updates to special jutsu list Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 am

Do to some issues brought to my attention I have put rank restrictions on the jutsu in special jutsu list as I agree that a Genin should't be able to possess the majority of those jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates to special jutsu list   Updates to special jutsu list Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:40 pm

That's super an all, but if I am not mistaken there are already people below those restrictions you placed that possess such moves. I know for a fact Kisai has rasengan and another Genin may also possess chidori. Just saying what's good for the goose is good for the...well it's good enough for everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates to special jutsu list   Updates to special jutsu list Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm

I understand ur concern but ryou has already told kisai that he would need to train in order to use it and as far as I kno there r no genin who r using chidori as ice and I are the only ones with the jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates to special jutsu list   Updates to special jutsu list Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Also i bought it before the restrictions were put up. Wouldn't it be kind of unfair if it was taken away now? And Ryo haven't told me that i have to train for it, but i will now that i know about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates to special jutsu list   Updates to special jutsu list Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:13 pm

well he said your character would be unable to use it since he does not have the right chakra pool for it, but yea train it till your hearts content lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates to special jutsu list   Updates to special jutsu list Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:00 am

He does as once i turn on mu doujutsu i get a sufficient chakra boost up to at least chuunin level. So i can use it if my doujutsu is active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates to special jutsu list   Updates to special jutsu list Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 pm

alrighty, but im going to request you have a limited amount of shots with it, like how kakashi can only use chidori three times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates to special jutsu list   Updates to special jutsu list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates to special jutsu list
Page 1 of 1