Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Revamp to do List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

Revamp to do List Empty
PostSubject: Revamp to do List   Revamp to do List Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:15 am

2 all staff that can move, delete, or lock threads...these are the areas in need of cleaning

(cleaning means moving finished threads, approved apps, approved purchases tot he archives)

Purchase Area

Mission Board (except for the Shinteki Missions)

Konoha Village Square (Except for the Disguises Abound Plot Thread)

Hospital

Training Area

Kage Tower (except for A mission of important matters)

The Great Waterfall

Residential Area

Forest Outskirts (everything except GreenHorn Peak, B rank: Double Dealing, The continuation of a mission, I'm in Wind Country Again, A Continuation of important matters,)

Sunagakure (everything except for the things Ryouken posted, and Plot Missions)

Kirigakure (everything but the Plot threads)

Iwagakure (everything but Disguises Abound, Strange Uniform Disappearance,)

Land Of Iron (anything that has to do with the tournament except the picture, if Yumi made it and shes the only one who posted leave it alone! lol and Disguises Abound)

Amegakure (everything)

Hidden Area (I'll do it personally)

~ if you are not sure about a certain thread, pm me the thread linked and I'll decide....please I need some help with this. IF you have any problems towards your account as to why you cannot help pm me. As you finish things post here so staff know what is done and what still needs to be done
Back to top Go down

Revamp to do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamp to do List   Revamp to do List Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:19 am

Leave Kiri's movement to me please.
Back to top Go down

Revamp to do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamp to do List   Revamp to do List Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:48 pm

I'll take care of Konohagakure and Amegakure, as well as the Purchase Area in about 3 hrs when I'm free for a little while.
Back to top Go down

Revamp to do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamp to do List   Revamp to do List Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Also about this revamp stuff can we increase some of this shit by one? There are some jutsu that others want or a postion or something. but meh!
Back to top Go down

Revamp to do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamp to do List   Revamp to do List Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Amegakure, and Rain outskirts, complete. I'll let you deal with Forest Outskirts.....too confusing....I'll get to work on the rest of konoha now

EDIT: Most Hidden Villages are done. As well as Purchase Area and Mission Area
Back to top Go down

Revamp to do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamp to do List   Revamp to do List Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Land of Iron needs to be done by someone else. I can't do it. Um.....Hidden Area is for Haku....and I guess I'll take care of Forest Outskirts. I expect a promotion for this lol

EDIT: All that's left is Land of Iron and Hidden Area. Up to you Haku/other admins
Back to top Go down

Revamp to do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamp to do List   Revamp to do List Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:47 pm

alright now, Available Ranks and Genin Teams need to be looked at and edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revamp to do List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamp to do List   Revamp to do List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revamp to do List
Page 1 of 1