Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Kojiro's Buys

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Tomoe 1: 100 Points
    Activated by 400 words of training.
    User can imitated taijutsu up to D Rank
    Can track normal human speeds

Mastered: 130 Points
    Activated with 650 Words of training.
    User can imitated tai and genjutsu up to C Rank
    Can track fast human speeds

I think this is how you do it yes?
    Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:36 am

um well your suppost to buy one do thr requirement for it and then buy another, but i guess i could let it slide this time. But I do warn you just because you buy it means you can use it immeditaly, unlike the other jutsu's this one has a requirement to use it so you can either do the training for it or unlock it in a battle thread.

But other than that approved.
    Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Chunnin exams : 4got how many points it is
    Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Approved for Grading mission.
    Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:10 am

So um....how or when does that start?
    Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:46 am

click me

Your mission.
    Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Ok so I won! lol I'm became Chunnin i get jutsu right? 5 more?

Also

Tomoe 2: 250 Points
    Activated with 800 Words of training.
    User can imitated tai and genjutsu up to B Rank (ninjutsu up to C-rank)
    Can track faster human speeds

Mastered: 280 Points
    Activated with 1000 Words of training.
    User can imitated tai, nin and genjutsu up to A Rank
    Can track very fast human speeds

Tomoe 3: 350 Points
    Activated with 1500 words of training.
    User can imitated all non-bloodline jutsu up to AA Rank
    Can track even Body Flicker speeds

I believe I have enough for these. Maybe Kyo can check this instead to save another mod some time (most of the threads were with him)

Can i add the jutsu later?
    Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Approved, points deducted, jutsu added. yes you get 5 more jutsu.
    Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:14 am

Ok so

2nd Element: Raiton

Jutsu

Utakata - Ephemeral
    Element:
    Type:
    Descirption:takata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them. This genjutsu can be used to stall or demoralize more than one enemy.

Danzou's Sealing Jutsu (Unnamed)
    Element:
    Type:
    Description: This unnamed sealing technique is used by Danzou. After touching the skin of his target with the palm of his hand, Danzou will secretly place a seal on their body. This seal can then be activated a short time later. When activated, the seal will expand to spead over the target's body and bind them in place. With them bound, Danzou can attack at leisure. The seal can be overcome with a powerful enough chakra like a manifestation of Susanoo.

Gian - False Darkness
    Element: Raiton
    Type: Offensive
    Descirption: Raiton • Gian is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After releasing his black Lightning elemental from his body, Kakuzu will use the spirit to release a strong bolt of electricity from its mouth. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Name: Lightning Hound
    Description:By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack.

Lightning Burial: Banquet of Lightning
    Description:Using his twin swords, Raiga can create several thunderbolts that cut through the ground until they hit the enemy.
    Back to top Go down
    Shiryu

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:29 am

Quote :
    Danzou's Sealing Jutsu (Unnamed)
    Element:
    Type:
    Description: This unnamed sealing technique is used by Danzou. After touching the skin of his target with the palm of his hand, Danzou will secretly place a seal on their body. This seal can then be activated a short time later. When activated, the seal will expand to spead over the target's body and bind them in place. With them bound, Danzou can attack at leisure. The seal can be overcome with a powerful enough chakra like a manifestation of Susanoo.
    Doesn't require some as powerful as Susanoo just anything considered higher than B-rank
    Other than that approved and added to app
    Back to top Go down
    https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net
    Sponsored content

Kojiro's Buys Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kojiro's Buys   Kojiro's Buys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kojiro's Buys
    Page 1 of 1