Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Noboyama Rainen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:47 am

Name: Noboyama Rainen
Village: Former Earth now a missing-nin
Appearance: Rainen has dark blue hair that grows in many downward bangs, as can be seen on my avatar.His eyes are green. As for the body, he has a short build, but with compact muscles. He wairs a short-sleaved shirt with a fastener in the middle. The shirt is black on one side of the fastener, the other side is grey. He wairs plain dark pants and typical shinobi shoes. He wairs gloves that do not cover his fingers. On his handplams(and the palms of his gloves too, he doesn’t feel like taking them off when fighting.) are strange seals that he tatoo’d himself. His chest also has strange seals on them. He carries around a large shuriken on his back (like Mizuki from the first episode) and has earphones around his neck. I may add a picture later on.

Personality:

Nasty
On the outside, Rainen seems a very nasty person. He is usually cruel to his opponents, always mocking them with personal insults and sarcastic or insulting nicknames. He is also very vain and idle, as he gets pissed off quickly when someone insults him or has a low opinion of him and is very proud of his unique fighting style. To allies he usually shows a certain degree of respect(for the sake of teamwork) but he is quickly to turn aggressive if they insult or look down on him. He is impatient, cocky, wisecracking and vain, with a bad temper to boot.

Hurt
On the inside Rainen is very pitiful. He has a very low self esteem as a result of his past, and his evil outside is just a façade to mask his inferiority complex, even for himself.

Odd traits
He has a few odd traits, like listening to metal, having a very sweet tooth, and has a habit of talking a lot.

Likes: Candy, Metal, Winning, showing off his Jutsu, making other people look pathetic.
Dislikes: Fangirlish behavior, spicy or bitter food, and about anything that insults his big ego (ex: Being defeated, humiliated, insulted, ignored, looked down upon or not being taken seriously.)

Clan: Noboyama
Element(s): Lightning

Jutsu's and Abilities

Technically, Rainen does not have a Kekkai Genkai, but his tatoo's provide him with some unique abilities. In his past, in order to unlock his clans ability for himself to increase his power, Rainen started studying his clans secret, forbidden jutsu. This introduced him into the clans forbidden seals that he tatoo'd on his body. The seals on his left hand can absorb or destabilize chakra when they touch it. Rainen cannot absort to many enemy chakra, since his seals are not yet perfected, and if he uses them to much his hand will start to hurt alot, to the point where he can't use it for a while. He can only destabilize his own chakra.
He also created the seal on his right hand to correspond with the seals on his shuriken, a feature he thought up himself and is very proud of.
The mark on his chest, when making contact with the seals on his hands, turns his body into pure energy, giving him the appearance of a white humanoid figure with no features. In this form he becomes quicker and stronger, and his attacks will become more powerful .He runs out of pure energy very quickly though (after about 5 attacks.) And after his body is turned back ,he will be very exhausted and unable to fight anymore.
The seals are not passed through blood, and cannot be passed through blood, so it’s not a Kekkai Genkai.
Rainens fighting style is very deceptive and relies a lot on surprise effects (like his Shuriken Explosion, his God Hand Chakra Absorb, and his Energy Rain.
Strenghts: Lost of surprise attacks, very hard-to-decipher attack pattern, very hard to land a hit on, quick at using handsigns(hard to read without possesion of the sharingan or a similiar ability)
Weaknesses: Terrible taijutsu skills, weakness to air element, sometimes loses his cool when insulted.

Jutsu:

Raiton
Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu

Spoiler:

Total: [-22-]
D-Rank - [-3-]
C-Rank - [-5-]
B-Rank - [-5-]
A-Rank - [-6-]
AA-Rank - [-1-]
S-Rank - [-1-]

Items

• Kunai
• Shuriken
• Exploding Tags
• Weapon: Denkahoshi. The huge Shuriken on his back is also covered with seals. These seals interract with the seals on Rainens right hand, and he can controll the Shuriken by pointing his hand the way he wants the weapon to go. The seals also store the energy caused by the friction between the air and the spinning weapon as chakra. If it is full it will become covered in chakra itself, making it sharp enough to cut through trees and solid rock. Unlike his other seals, the seals on his weapon (and the ones on his hand that correspond with it) are of his own design(although inspired by the seals of his clan)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:
Spoiler:

Rp Sample:
Spoiler:

Pet
None

Summon

Name: Sasogoei
Appearance: A black scorpion the size of a medium-sized house. Has pale blue eyes and is capable of speech. Its pincers are tough like metal and its venom is deadly.
Abilities: Although a slow mover, Sasogoei’s strength lies in its durability. It’s tough shell can withstand an insane amount of damage, and it has a fairly big chakra pool. Its main weapons are its claws and stinger, its acid saliva and its ability to create a high, painfull screeching noise. It’s also adept at using Doton jutsu.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Noboyama Rainen on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:35 am

Wow this needs major work, ill deal with this when I get home.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 am

Do I need to make it a bit shorter?
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 pm

No it other things. Im still at work illl be home in like an hour and a half. Then I will look over it better. Im on my phone right now. Not the best for reviewing apps.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Firstly, all the S-rank slots are full and this site has nothing to do with the cannon universe, meaning there is no Akatsuki, all cannon references mean nothing.

Rainen does not have a Kekkai Genkai, but his tatoo's provide him with some unique abilities. In his past, in order to unlock a Kekke Genkai for himself to increase his skill, Rainen started studying everything about chakra. He concluded that he could not get a Kekkai Genkai even by research, but it did provide him with extraordinary knowledge about chakra. He used this knowledge to create seals that he tatoo'd on his body. The seals on his hands can destabilize or absorb chakra when they touch it, and correspond with the seals on his weapon.

Needs use limits, you will not be doing this all the time.

The mark on his chest, when making contact with the seals on his hands, turns his body into pure energy, giving him the appearance of a white humanoid figure with no features. In this form he becomes incredibly quick and strong,

This seems like a knock off of lightning release armor, I may or may not allow this will talk to other mods.

and is able to convert his energy into attacks of any of the 5 nature types..

Not gana happen.

This will only last for 10 minutes however, and as the body is turned back, it is very exhausted.

Time means nothing, this needs to be in posts.

The seals are not passed through blood, and cannot be passed through blood, so its not a Kekkai Genkai.
Rainens fighting style is very deceptive and relies a lot on surprise effects (like his Shuriken Explosion, his God Hand Chakra Reverse, and his Seal Clone.
Strenghts: Lost of surprise attacks, very hard-to-decipher attack pattern, very hard to land a hit on.
Weaknesses: Low chakra reserves, terrible taijutsu skills, weakness to air element, sometimes loses his cool when insulted.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Name: Fuuin Bunshin (Seal Clone)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Special
Description: This ninjutsu created a special clone that is imbued with seals(underneath the clothes so the enemy can’t see them) This clone can handle any kind of abuse without exploding as long as Rainen keeps channeling his own chakra at it. Mosty used for trapping opponents.

You can not channel chakra to something you are not touching in some way and there will not be indestructible.

Name: Raiton: Inazuma no Kiba (Fang of Lightning)
Element: Lightning
Description: After completing the handsigns, a spark will appear at Rainens foot, which leaps after the enemy as a homing missle. The spark resembles a Sabercat, hence the name.

Homeing is Not a D-rank trait

Name: Raiton: Sutatikku Hifu (Static Skin (I preffered Static Aura, but I couldn’t find the Japanese word for Aura)
Description: Rainen creates a small layer of electricity around his body. If Rainen makes direct contact with the enemy (or his weapon if its made of metal) the enemy will receive a shock and will be paralyzed for a short amount of time, giving Rainen an opening. This slowly drains his chakra.

The whole body will not be paralyzed, only the area that received the initial shock. if through a weapon then only that arm will be for one post.

Name: Raiton: Denjiyou (Electric Field)
Description: Rainen creates a dome of electricity for about 50 metres around him. He can sense any movement within this dome. This way he cannot be caught off guard. Fun fact: He often uses this when he is listening to metal, because the music prevents him from hearing the enemy.

I dont think so, ill give you 5 meters. 15 feet is plenty for a D-rank. especially when this is a rip off of the byakugans ability.

Name: Kami no Te Chakra Hanten: Bakuhatsu (Gods Hand Chakra Reverse: Explode)
Type: Hard to say…
Element: None
Description: Rainen can catch any chakra based attacks (Rasengan for example) with the palm of his hand. The mark on his palm will then work its magic and the jutsu will become unstable, resulting in an explosion.

Exploding someone elses chakra, i dont think ill allow that one.

Name: Kami no Te Chakra Hanten: Suikumo (Gods Hand Chakra Reverse: Absorb)
Type: None
Description: Like the Explode variant, Rainen catches a chakra based jutsu with the palm of his hand. He will then absorb the jutsu, replenishing his own chakra. This is pretty usefull as Rainen does have rather low chakra reserves.

Absorbing is fine, you need a use limit though.

Name: Seiriyoku no Dou (Body of Pure Energy)
Type: Kinjutsu
Description: Rainens most powerful jutsu. He opens his shirt to reveal the seals on his chest. He places one of his palms in the circle in the middle of his chest seal. This turns his body into pure energy. In this form he looks like a bright white humanoid figure. (a bit like Anti Spiral from Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann, but white)In this form becomes much much faster. He can also turn his energy into any type of elemental attack. These attacks are very large scale.( Huge fireballs, enormous waves, tornado’s…) Furthermore, pure energy is a much more efficient fuel then chakra, so he can spam these jutsu a lot. This form also makes him immune to genjutsu, as those jutsu manipulate the chakra in your 5 senses, but there is no chakra to manipulate. He can turn back into normal anytime he likes, but it will happen automaticly after a while. This jutsu will exhaust him, so its only for last resort. He can also rapidly go back into normal and hold the pure energy in front of him as a shield, which blocks any kind of attack. But because of the quick, forced cancelling of the jutsu, this will exhaust him even further, leaving him bedridden for a few days.

Again not going to happen. also needs a post and use limit.

Also this energy stuff is to much like a clan ability, if you want it you will make a clan for it
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Okay, so I need to create my clan before I this character can be approved right? (Aside from changing said criteria)
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Yep yep, just make your clan, with the changes to the Energy jutsu, and chose an available rank i believe jounin is the highest untaken missing nin rank. make the other changes including your cannon stuff please as it dosent make sense for this sites settings. put your history and other lengthy explanations in spoilers please makes it faster to look at your app.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:29 pm

On it
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Quote :
Rainen’s face can be seen as my profile avatar.

No offense but i don't think that this line would be enough specially that your avatar is rather of bad quality.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Well I'm probably going to make a new avatar soon..hopefully this one will be beter (with my poor drawing skills I doubt itXD) but I'll describe his face aswell.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:38 pm

You can just get one from google or DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:34 am

I made some changes as you said. The seals are now made by the Noboyama clans founder, but they were kept secret because of their power and because only a select few members were actually able to use them. So only the clans highest ranking members actually knew about it.

Also made it so that Rainen has not fully mastered the seals, so if he uses the absorbing skill more than a few time(about 3 to 4), the hand will start to hurt like hell, to the point where he can’t use it anymore.

Seal Clone removed from jutsu list. Added a D-rank jutsu in its place.

Name: Raiton Kunai (Lightning Kunai)
Description: Throws a kunai and then makes handsigns. A replica of the kunai, made of out lightning, will appear next to the kunai. The effectiveness of this jutsu can be increased by throwing more kunai, in which case one replica per kunai will appear, but at the cost of more chakra.

Body of Pure Energy now only makes his attacks more powerful and gives him a few more energy based attacks, as well as enhanced speed and strength. Instead of 10 minutes, he can only use about 5 attacks before he runs out of pure energy and gets turned back. (Pure energy is now a less efficient energy source then chakra, although it does make attacks more powerful.) The attacks in this form are less overpowered, although still formidable, and the strength and speed upgrades are smaller.

Fang of Lightning is now C-rank and Pack of Lightning is now B-rank.

Changed the distance of Electric Field to 5 metres.

Static Skin only paralyzes the body part that Rainen was attacked with for one post.

Removed the God Hand Chakra Reverse: Explosion from jutsu list.

Character is now a jonin.

He cannot absorb the chakra in his shuriken anymore. The weapon doesn’t become faster anymore if it stores more chakra (it still becomes sharper though.)
Also removed all Akatsuki references and made a new RP-sample that did not conclude any cannon characters.
Created the Noboyama clan.
Added spoiler tags

Now just waiting for the clan to get approved.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Looks better now You have my Approval 1/2 when your clan is approved.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Quote :
"Rainen does not have a Kekkai Genkai "

"in his past, in order to unlock a Kekke Genkai for himself to increase his skill"
Your saying that he doesnt have a Kekkei genkai, but then you say he does?

Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:38 pm

No, Rainen only attempted to unlock a kekke genkai, he did not succeed. His seals are technically not a kekke genkai, since they must be tatoo'd onto the body and cannot be passed through bloodline.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Then change it so that it makes sense please.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Quote :

Technically, Rainen does not have a Kekkai Genkai, but his tatoo's provide him with some unique abilities. In his past, in order to unlock a Kekke Genkai for himself to increase his power, Rainen started studying his clans secret, forbidden jutsu.Although he did not gain a kekke genkai, this introduced him into the clans forbidden seals that he tatoo'd on his body.

The seals are not passed through blood, and cannot be passed through blood, so it’s not a Kekkai Genkai.

Pointed it out a litte more

Seems pretty clear to me
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Quote :
In his past, in order to unlock a Kekke Genkai for himself to increase his power

Change the underlined to his clan ability
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Fine, done.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Now after you get your clan approved ill 2/2 it.
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:56 am

I don't get it my clan got approved yesterday so I have two approves on my clan and on my char, but when I tried to RP yesterday a mod told me this :
Quote :
OOC:Nobiyama Rainen your post has been deletd because your character has not yet been approved so you are not allowed to post IC until your character has been approved.

Am I approved or not?
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 am

2/2 u are officially approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen
Page 1 of 1