Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!

Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiryu

Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:35 pm

1) NO ONE can have all the elements, that's just OP in my opinion.
2) Thing like Earth Grudge Fear which allow that will be disallowed, simple as that.

Can you please read that character Rules before i go on to read the rest of the application, I apologize if you already have read them but to me it doesn't seem that way. You have way too many jutsu, even for an S-Rank.

I'll reserve S-Rank position for you so you are able to sort everything without anyone attempting to take your position.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:27 am

so i guess i'll wait until we figure out the plots..>.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 am

What if a person had the Shiki Seppun jutsu? That would allow her (in theory) to use all 5 elements. All though to be honest, with all the limitations it has it would be too much of a hassle anyway >.>
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:09 pm

" Maruyama, Shizuna

" So you know about me do you?"

Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Lulu

Name: Maruyama, Shizuna or Lulu

Alias: Daughter of Amaterasu, Sister of Izanami

Village: Konohagakure, Sunagakure

Chakra Nature: Katon, Suiton, Doton

Position: Jounin (S) Missing Nin

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Special Abilities:

Spoiler:

Appearance: [i]

Spoiler:

Personality:

Cold:

Since the death of her family, Shizuna has taught herself to complete lock off her emotions. The seperation of her parents, the death of her grand-mother, finding the dead decaying bodies of her parents, then the death of her grand-father. All this was to much for Shizuna. Even the man she loved ended up dead. To keep her emotions from everyone was and still is her ideal.

An Actor:

When wanting to get away from people who confront her, or escape a situation without having to fight, Shizuna will act. When she was younger, she enjoyed playing "dead" and trick her genin teammates into thinking she was. Of course back then her acting skills could never fool a jounin especially her jounin squad leader, but now.....

Mysterious:

"When keeping a secret, you either hid it by talking a lot about nothing, or keeping silent about everything." Shizuna does the latter and does not talk about her past. Hell, she barely talks at all. She would even ignore questions she wishes not to answer.

Knowledgeable:

Since being in Konoha then leaving to be accepted into Suna (after changing her appearance and her name to Lulu and being adopted) Shizuna has learned a lot along her travels and journeys. She has learned about many famous ninja from other villages and as much as she could about their clans and their clans specific jutsu. Of course she was not able to learn everything about everyone but there were certain clans of interest that she paid very close attention to such as the Uchiha and Hyuuga.

History:

Spoiler:

Jutsu List

Doton:

Spoiler:

Suiton:

Spoiler:

Katon:

Spoiler:

Non- Elemental Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Summon:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~ Notes: She does not have much knowledge about poisons made by clans and probably none at all when dealing with poison made by an individual unless the ingredients are recognized.
~Extremely fast hand seal forming
~Fairly big chakra pool

Last edited by Hakudoshi on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Demon Kiss jutsu. It allows you to suck out the chakra from living ninja then use it as your own, thus use jutsus with chakra affinities other than the ones you posses.

Downside is that by sucking out their chakra you don't automatically get the jutsus they know (which means you have to know them in advance) and once you've used up the stolen chakra you can't use any more jutsus of that elemental affinity.

Upside, you don't have to use the chakra you've sucked out right away. You can save it for another fight in the future. But it's still limited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 pm

The Shinteki leader part is denied, you are from Konoha and the Shinteki (those that survived originate from Suna and they LOATH anything related to Konoha. It would be a stretch just to be a member. Besides, you described her more of a loner). The plot won't revolve around a single protagonist and antagonist so that part is also denied.

People with the Earth Grudge skill have only 1 native chakra affinity attuned to them (Kakuzu's own was Suiton and just Suiton), they get the other affinities ONLY AFTER they take the heart from another ninja. You cannot start out with 4 hearts from the very start because you haven't defeated and taken the hearts of any PC ninja yet. So lose the Suiton and Doton elements until you get a heart(s) with that affinity.

The none-elemental jutsus, the genjutsus and the demon summoning are approved.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:38 am

As seen in the show, kakazu was introduced with a number of hearts already. If I adapt her history to being from Suna instead of Konoha, keep the earth gudge Fear part, also keeping the part where she moved to konoha but instead to live as a spy waiting for the village to weaken. To incorperate her as the leader or 1 of the leaders I should add 1) she was a ppl person 2) was part of the original shinteki and what else? Also about the hearts, I did a tiny time skip at the bottom pointing out a year passing. Since she is a missing nin, ninja hve been sent after her so I didn't think that I would need to rp that. In conclusion, as a jounin she already had 3 chakra natures, the fact that she has 4 hearts (1 is her own + 3 other) is pointing out that she has killed and obtained 3 hearts in the year.

Back to top Go down
Shiryu

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:00 am

Haku, i said you could start off with only your own chakra natures which is only max of 3 altogether, you will need to gain the rest from PC characters IC-wise, Aowol is right about the suna part. Also the plot is not going to revolve around one person Aowol, i just needed someone to be the Shinteki leader, from there she can recruit people so they can grow. It doesn't mean this character will be the main antagonist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm

First, Kakuzu had only 1 native element that was his own so I assumed the same rule would apply here. A person with 3 elements AND potentially 4 extra hearts. That makes it so that even if a heart with a certain affinity was destroyed she could still use that element. But hey, I'm just the plot mod, what do I know? What Ryo says, goes.

Second, I'm against the idea of her being the Shinteki leader, but go ahead if you must. Just remember, Nagato was also allegedly the leader of the Akatsuki ;D

Tree, the Shinteki existed way before she came along. It just seemed weird they'd let a newcomer lead them.
Back to top Go down
Shiryu

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Quote :
First, Kakuzu had only 1 native element that was his own so I assumed the same rule would apply here. A person with 3 elements AND potentially 4 extra hearts. That makes it so that even if a heart with a certain affinity was destroyed she could still use that element. But hey, I'm just the plot mod, what do I know? What Ryo says, goes.
i actually had no idea about that Razz I guess it will be a good drawback for the earth grudge fear so Haku will have to start with one element

Quote :
Second, I'm against the idea of her being the Shinteki leader, but go ahead if you must. Just remember, Nagato was also allegedly the leader of the Akatsuki ;D
Who would you want to be the leader then? It's no different from being a village leader...well that's how i see it. And i'm not really comparing Shinteki to akatsuki since it will only have one member to begin with, to recruit others, it can also give missing nin people they can work with and rp with...hopefully.

Quote :
Tree, the Shinteki existed way before she came along. It just seemed weird they'd let a newcomer lead them
Well the Shinteki really only begun their plotting eight years ago...she can be the only survivor and would have been 21 when the shinteki begun plotting.

If this really doesn't work well with you or any others, i have no problem in making the leader NPC, i just thought it would be better if someone actually controlled the leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Yes but then she'd have to monitor all the events closely in order not to do something contradictory to what had already happened. And that's a lot of work.

In any case, she is not the sole survivor of the Shinteki. You can make her leader of A Shinteki group she started (hoping to rebuild the Shinteki), but don't get surprised when it turns out some other Shinteki of the original group was out there plotting something else and simply didn't want to join Hakudoshi's Shinteki out of his own X reasons. I'm just saying, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Shiryu

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Quote :
but don't get surprised when it turns out some other Shinteki of the original group was out there plotting something else and simply didn't want to join Hakudoshi's Shinteki out of his own X reasons. I'm just saying, that's all.
Seems fair, but what do you mean by "when"? if you already plan to have the original Shinteki then we might aswell make NPC members right now and have them as leaders, right?
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Ok um.....heh what do I need 2 change? What's the verdict lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:45 am

I say 1 element and you can be the Shinteki Leader (it's your funeral).
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:19 am

So this is the final App

" Maruyama, Shizuna

Village: Sunagakure Konohagakure,

Chakra Nature: Katon, Suiton, Doton

Position: [strike]Jounin
, (S) Missing Nin, Shinteki Leader, Plot Antagonist

Special Abilities:

Spoiler:

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Cold:

Since the death of her family, Shizuna has taught herself to complete lock off her emotions. The seperation of her parents, the death of her grand-mother, finding the dead decaying bodies of her parents, then the death of her grand-father. All this was to much for Shizuna. Even the man she loved ended up dead. To keep her emotions from everyone was and still is her ideal.

An Actor:

When wanting to get away from people who confront her, or escape a situation without having to fight, Shizuna will act. When she was younger, she enjoyed playing "dead" and trick her genin teammates into thinking she was. Of course back then her acting skills could never fool a jounin especially her jounin squad leader, but now.....

Mysterious:

"When keeping a secret, you either hid it by talking a lot about nothing, or keeping silent about everything." Shizuna does the latter and does not talk about her past. Hell, she barely talks at all. She would even ignore questions she wishes not to answer.

Knowledgeable:

Since being in Konoha then leaving to be accepted into Suna (after changing her appearance and her name to Lulu and being adopted) Shizuna has learned a lot along her travels and journeys. She has learned about many famous ninja from other villages and as much as she could about their clans and their clans specific jutsu. Of course she was not able to learn everything about everyone but there were certain clans of interest that she paid very close attention to such as the Uchiha and Hyuuga.

History:

Spoiler:

Jutsu List

Doton:

Spoiler:

Suiton:

Spoiler:

Katon:

Spoiler:

Non- Elemental Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Summon:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~ Notes: She does not have much knowledge about poisons made by clans and probably none at all when dealing with poison made by an individual unless the ingredients are recognized.
~Fairly big chakra pool
Back to top Go down
Shiryu

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:57 pm

if you want earth grudge fear i have decided that you will NEED to start off with only one element.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:19 am

" Maruyama, Shizuna

Village: Sunagakure Konohagakure,

Chakra Nature: Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Fuuton

Position: Jounin, (S) Missing Nin, Shinteki Leader

Special Abilities:

Chakra Manipulation: Chakra Sensory- Rank - 250
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Cold:

An Actor:

Mysterious:

Knowledgeable:

History:

Spoiler:

Jutsu List
Suiton:

Spoiler:

Katon:
Spoiler:

Non- Elemental Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Raiton:

Spoiler:

Fuuton:

Spoiler:

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Summon:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

~Fairly big chakra pool

Last edited by Hakudoshi on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:43 am

Finally Done.

APPROVED 1/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:51 pm

well if there's no objections then approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}   Shizuna, Maruyama {Done} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizuna, Maruyama {Done}
Page 1 of 1