Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:15 pm

The day was a pretty typical one for Kiri; damp and breezy. Aimi was waiting in the training grounds, sat on a moist rock near the centre. She had sent messages out to her three Genin team members saying the following:

Hello, I would like you as a member of Team 1 to meet me, Aimi Kagami, at the training grounds today at noon. Please be on time if at all possible.

Short and sweet. Aimi could tell the three more about herself in terms of ninja skills when they got here. After all, that little message was a little reminder. Nothing special. She had her head leant forward into her palm and her elbow resting on her knee as she waited patiently, a small smile on her face. Even though the weather wasn't the warmest outside, Aimi was dressed inappropriately as always. She was wearing her usual outfit with the usual long red cape splaying out behind her and only just not touching the floor as she was sat down. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail so that it wouldn't get in her way. She had read up on all her team members, and found that two of them were Jinchuriki. This little meeting was only to become acquainted with one another, but if things got out of hand she didn't want her hair being a nuisance. She flexed her left wrist a few times, getting it loosened up since it was weighed down with the usual armour.

'No amount of paperwork can tell me about my students, so I have to get to know them individually to see how they work. When I know that, and how motivated they are as shinobi, I can start getting some training organised. I'll also start talking to Lord Mizukage in order to get us a some missions to get us started out.' She thought to herself as her gaze was averted to the sky above her. She placed her hands behind her to prop herself up as she lazily watched the thick white clouds go rolling by, each one tinted with grey as if threatening rain. There was no change there then. 'I hope that my students like me... it makes it a whole lot easier for teamwork if we all get on well first of all. If not, I'll have to work on that aspect. No team of mine is going to have bad teamwork.'

Last edited by Aimi on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Kanji stood in the middle of his room, staring at his wall which held his two weapons; a rapier and a greatsword he could hardly wield. He slowly walked forward and delicately picked the rapier off its rack and tied it to his belt. He then shifted over to the greatsword and yanked it from its rack, grunting as he did. With significantly more effort, he strapped the sword across his chest which left only a few inches between the tip of the greatsword and the ground. He slowly back away from the wall that he knew would one day contain a fast number of weapons from across the world and turned to leave. He checked the watch that didn't exist on his wrist and figured he was probably still on time despite his slow pace in getting ready.

He slowly walked out of his room, descending down the stairs to the main room with care for the stairs and his greatsword, and tried to sneak past the room as quickly as possible. He had no desire to run into his grandmother today. She had never approved of Kanji's pursuit of learning the skills of a Shinobi and wanted his to be a blacksmith like their family had always been. Feeling like he had just completed a mission, he left his house and took off at a sprint towards the training grounds. He enjoyed the feeling he felt when his hair trailed behind him as he ran and the cool wind pushing against him always made him feel more alert, as if the wind were dragging him out of a sleepwalking state.

He thought to himself about random things that mostly didn't even make sense and only snapped out of his thought when he saw the shape of a person out on the training grounds. He stopped abruptedly once he had gotten close enough to identify the person as his Sensei. He gave a small wave and walked closer. "Hey there!" He called cheerfully. His hair was covering the top half of his face but he didn't seem to notice and only the smile on his mouth gave any sign of how he felt. "So how's it goin' Sensei?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:55 am

Neah rose from his bed sleepily his eyes half open as his eyes adjusted to the light. The sun was shining through his window he got out of bed and said to himself "morning hachi." he patted his stomach in a soothing way and got out of his bed and went down to his kitchen. he opened his door to the out side slowly and carefully because he was use to getting things thrown at him such as rocks or eggs or rotten fruit. the area was empty not a person withing sight. he quickly stepped outside and noticed a large graffiti on his door sayinng Die freak die in big red letters. Neah sighed and shook his head sadly. he grabbed his mail and went back inside. as he shifted through the letters he noticed one was actually from someone. he opened it and read through his letter about how he was now on a team with people and he was to meet them at the training field at noon." neah looked at hiss clock on the wall it said it was 10:30. "Plenty of time to get some breakfast and get cleaned up."

Neah went to his kitchen and made some toast and ate it happily with some butter on it. He grabbed a glass of water and chugged it down and went to his bathroom to take care of some personal business and clean up. A hour passed as neah sat onn his bed fully dressed. He was wearing a white trench coat today with a white shirt and a black vest with black pants. He put his tools in his ninja tool bag and went to hsi cuboard were his katana was kept. He reached in and took it and took the rope and placed it of his shoulder for easy access. he grabbed his ocarina and placed it in his pocket and headed out the door. after a while of running past people he made it to the training field. Neah hopped of the ground and began bouncing from branch to tree branch when he saw two people up ahead he stopped and used his shushin no jutsu and appeared in a swirl of leafs between the two people. "Hello everyone its a pleasure to meet you both neah walker at your service."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 pm

(OOC: We will continue the team meeting without Getsuo since he has had long enough to post and yet he hasn't)

Aimi heard the voice of someone travel across the training grounds which brought her out of her little day-dream of watching the clouds go by. She straightened up and got to her feet, smiling happily at the first student that had made his way here. Judging on his appearance, she guessed that he was called Kanji. "Afternoon, Kanji-san! You're the first here so far. We'll just wait for the others to get here before I get started in the little briefing to you all." She said brightly, reaching behind her head and tightning the ponytail her hair was held up in. They didn't have to wait long, because soon after the 8-Tailed Jinchuriki named Neah appeared in front of them in a Shunshin jutsu. "Hello there, Neah-san. Since it's gone past miday now, we'll carry on without our other team mate." She said in a chirpy manner, waving her gloved hand at the other boy who had turned up.

"I'm sure you both know that my name is Aimi of the Kagami clan. I'm also pretty sure that you wouldn't have heard of my clan, but that doesn't matter." She smiled at both of them. "I don't have many rules, and you don't even have to call me your sensei if you don't want to. I honestly don't mind." She laughed and placed her hands on her hips as a little grin formed across her face. "Now then. I've read up all about you both, and I know quite a lot about your skills. Unless you know about my clan, you'll know nothing of what I can do, and that's probably the best way for now. My main priority in a team is to have everybody working as a team. If I do not achieve that, then I'll be an extremely bad sensei because teamwork is one of the most important aspects of being a shinobi." She nodded her head with the same grin on her face as before.

"We'll be going on missions together, and if these missions are long ones, we will be stuck together for sometimes even a month, so getting on with each other is a good aspect of a team too." She chirped before removing her hands from her hips and rubbing them together slightly. "As far as training goes, until I see your skills in action, I cannot give you guys any effective training. So... here's what we're going to do." She paused slightly to make sure she had her students' attention. "You two are going to come at me with all you've got. I don't want any holding back, and you need to use techniques that you feel could even kill me." She said with a very cheery tone, clapping her hands together and flexing the fingers on her armoured hand afterwards. "When you're ready, just attack me. Go on; I dare ya." She said cheekily and grinned even wider, looking extremely relaxed but in fact just waiting for the first attack to come at her. If the pair were smart, they would try to work together since going alone wouldn't get them anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:01 am

Kanji hesitated for a brief moment before drawing his rapier with his left hand and the greatsword with his right. Work with a partner huh? Guess now isn't exactly the best time to work out how that Neah guy fights. Might as well wing it for now. His stance became very low and with a sudden kick of his feet, he dashed forward. When he had cleared about half the distance between where he started and where his Sensei was, he whispered out the name of a jutsu. "Armament Master Jutsu" He whispered because he always felt odd when he loudly announced the name of whatever he was doing. The weapons in his hands instantly felt as though they had lost most of their weight. He quickly cleared the rest of the distance and swung his greatsword downward and horizontally. He kept the rapier pointed towards Aimi but did not swing in case he needed to use it to counter or block.

Jutsu Used~~~

Name: Armament Master Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Description: By using his vast knowledge of weaponry and controlling the output strength of his muscles with chakra, Kanji can wield multiple weapons with ease.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Neah listened to his new sensei speak about herself. He nodded his head as she finished speaking. A smile forming on his face. He cracked his knuckles and and his neck his bones making a loud cracking sound. "the kagami clan this is going to be fun i have always wanted to fight a ice style user But you know sensei if i go at you with everything I have got i might not be able to control myself." The hachibi stirred in excitement inside him and spoke to neah inside him "come on neah lets show her our power and see how well she can do against us." Neah sighed and said "Alright hachi but no cloak yet were going first form." The hachibi smiled and began channeling its chakra into neah. Suddenly neahs hands began to tremble and his nails began to grow into claws neahs canine teeth began to grow as well and a red chakra aura began to glow around him. Neah raised his head showing that his eyes had changed to pure white. Neah then roared into the air his roar sounding exactly like that of a mix of the eight tails and his own. Neah made a few hand seal and prepared his first jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Aimi giggled slightly to herself as she watched her students prepare themselves to fight her. She noticed Kanji come for her first and made a rapid series of handseals with her material-gloved hand, preparing her armour-gloved hand to block her first student's attack. "Frozen Surface no Jutsu." She said simply and placed her left hand down firmly onto the floor. Almost instantly after doing this, the whole floor of the training grounds had frozen over in thick ice. She then focused all her attention back onto Kanji, swinging her right arm up into the air to grab hold of his large sword before it struck her on the shoulder, holding it up in the air. With her spare hand she made another quick series of handseals and her famous Ice Shurikan technique was powered up for use. She released the shurikan at Kanji, noticing he was still holding his rapier which could have proved to be a problem if she just pushed him backwards. He could have countered it with the rapier he was wielding.

With one of her students preoccupied with the Ice Shurikan hurtling towards him, she let go of his great sword and slid backwards gracefully on the ice beneath her feet. She was used to fighting on this surface through a lot of her own training sessions to better herself. "Ah, how interesting... it looks like Neah has a little bit more control over his Bijuu than I first thought." She mused aloud and started to think of another jutsu to use. 'How about...' She thought and smiled, making a couple more handseals and creating a mirror image of herself in water. A water clone. She made a couple of simpler handseals and used her Bullet jutsu, sending the large water projectile straight at Neah.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 am

Kanji could only barely keep up with his Sensei's movements and just barely caught sight of her movements as the shurikan formed. Immediately after she let go of his sword, he used the rapier to push himself away and managed to deflect most of the shurikan with his rapier but he also used to wide end of his greatsword to stop a few that he wasn't fast enough to deflect. This ice is going to be a problem. "Sliding Chakra Style" His feet suddenly stopped and he returned his attention to his Sensei. To his surprise, she had apparantly made a clone while he was proccupied with the shurikan. He stabbed both of his swords into the ground and went through a series of handsigns and focused his eyes on the Sensei he guessed was the real one. "Suiton: Gunshot." He fired off three bullets, consecutively, and then glanced over at his weapons. If I wield the big guy there with both hands I won't have to exert myself as much and I can still keep a pretty heavy offense with it. On the other hand, the rapier is a bit more versitile. I guess I'll just hope for a quick ending and use both for now.

He gripped the hilts of his weapons again and yanked them from the ice. He could already feel a slight pain in his arms from using a technique that he was not entirely skilled enough to use yet. "Guess I'll just have to fight through that too."

Jutsu Used~~~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 am

Neah Roared once again as more chakra aura began to become visible. the ground even began to crack from the sheer amount of chakra seeping from neah. the ground gave in a little and sunk. "Oh ive got more control over him than you think sensei but here i come." Neah with his now enhanced powers of speed and power dissappeared in a red blur before the water bullets hit him. Neah appeared behind the water clone and almost slipped onthe ice. but he steadied himself he opened his moutrh wide and he shot out his raiton gian straight into the clone. neah punched hard down onto the ground and the ice around neah broker apart. Neah pulled his fist from the ground. he watched as the clone turned back into water. "Kanji to me i have a plan we must work together if we are to succeed."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Aimi noticed her ice get cracked by Neah and placed her hand swiftly down onto the ground, replenishing all the cracks to make it slippery once more. She forgot about her water clone for a minute, just because it would waste chakra to regenerate the water clone. She skidded backwards gracefully just in time to dodge the water bullets launched at her by Kanji and grinned to herself as she heard Neah had a plan. 'Teamwork attempting... this looks extremely promising.' She thought to herself brightly as she made a couple of simple handsigns to create her Ice Disk technique. She created two disks and held one in each hand, and because of them being transparent, they were very hard to see indeed. She spun round on the ice in a perfect circle and released the disks so they were hurtling towards Kanji and Neah. After this was done, she made a couple more handsigns and held her palms up to the sky. For a couple of moments, nothing happened. And then slowly, chunks of hail started to cascade down from the sky.

The hail Aimi had created was only C ranked, so it would reduce visibility and provide her with existing ice to manipulate to her will. This would be extremely helpful since it would mean her chakra would be well preserved. She could see her students from where she was stood now thanks to her being extremely used to fighting in this hail. Her eyes had become accustomed to the hail, and yet again this gave her another advantage. As well as her clan jutsu, she had a long list of jutsu she could use. She was only going to limit herself to C ranks, and maybe a couple of B ranks depending on how skilled her students proved themselves to be.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Kanji yanked both of his swords from the ground and began running over to Neah when he felt a pain in his arm and looked to find a gash on his right arm. When did that happen? I didn't think any attack was coming for me. I'll have to be more observant from here on out if I wanna stay in this. He stopped next to Neah but kept his broadsword in front of his body and his rapier at his side. "I'm here. So what's your plan bro?" His eyes darted around and he could feel his senses become more precise as the adrenaline pumped through him. This hail is incredibly annoying and this mist... it's almost terrifying. He steadied his breathing and waited for Neah to explain what he had in mind. Kanji was a little relieved that his partner had went ahead and taken the initiative in making a plan. He hated taking leadership roles or being relied on to think of something. He preferred being given a role and then doing it.

OoC: Sorry it's short. I've been a little off recently but I figured I'd better go ahead and post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 am

Neah was about to say hsi plan when suddenly the clouds darkened. he looked up and tilited his head to the side as he did he felt something slice across his right cheek. He placed his hand on his right cheek and saw that there was blood on it. neah wiped the blood off his cheek and smiled. his cut began to glow red as it began to heal rapidly.neah stomped his feet in the ground as he did so the ice cracked around him again. He then whispered loud enough for kanji to hear and said "Im going to get her into the air as soon as she hits the ground go for her." suddenly a large red material began bubbling up from his arms and began spreading over his entire body. when it reached his head it formed two horns and a single til sprouted behind him. the tail looked like a octopuses tentacle. "Here i come sensei!" neah then used his shushin no jutsu and appeared behind her. he then wrapped his arms around her and threw her high into the air thanks to his enhanced strength. Neah crouched down jumpped high into the air making the ice in the area break apart. he then used the only move he could think his second best technique. He wrapped his arms around his sensei and locked his feet around her neck and he let gravity hopefully do the rest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Aimi crouched low to the ground and kept her eyes wary for whenever one of her students would come at her. She kept them focused primarily on Neah, who started to form a strange red aura around him. 'So this is what I've been told about... the first tailed state.' She thought slowly and as soon as she heard any slight movements behind her, she rapidly moved her hands into a couple of handseals and made a block of ice that she threw in front of her and then launched a kunai with an exploding tag attached at it. When the kunai was lodged into the block of ice and Neah grabbed hold of her, it was then that Aimi used a Kawarimi no Jutsu to replace herself with the block of ice. She slid along on the ice, crouched low to the ground with her hands ready to perform the handseal that would detonate the exploding tag. When Neah jumped up into the air again and grabbed hold of what he though was still Aimi, she finally brought her hands together and successfully set off the exploding tag. She didn't know what would have happened to Neah, but she knew he wouldn't be badly hurt due to being in his First Tail form. She turned her attention back to Kanji and made a couple of rapid hand signs before pushing her palm outwards at him. As soon as she did this, a gust of wind was sent from her palm towards her other student. She threw a couple of shurikan into the path of the wind as well. 'They really aren't doing bad... with the right training, thy really will become great shinobi. I just hope that I can give them the training they need.'

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}   Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1 Assemble! {Meeting topic for Kanji and Neah Walker}
Page 1 of 1