Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join Empty
PostSubject: Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join   Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Mission Description:
Spoiler:

"Thank you again, Aimi-san." The shop owner said gratefully to Aimi who was now walking outside of the shop. She turned and gave a polite smile to the owner, bowing her head to him with respect.
"No worries, Haru-san. I'll make sure that your shipment gets here in plenty of time. As soon as my student gets here, we will be on our way to collect it." She said brightly. The shop owner smiled and went back into his store to serve the customers that were now queing up. Aimi smiled to herself, being quite happy today. She liked being on missions, even if they were extremely easy ones and more like chores than anything else. This would be the first mission she was to be on with her student Neah. The others couldn't join them on the mission unfortunately, so this was why the mission was to be carried out with only the pair of them.

It was simple enough anyway. All they had to do was go down to the dock, collect the shipment and bring it back to the store. It should be easily done in a day. Aimi had picked the mission herself because it was easy and she wanted to make sure her team went on as many D-Ranked missions as possible befroe they started going for higher ranked ones. So she leant against the doorframe in waiting for Neah to show up so that the mission would get done nice and quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join   Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Neah stood in his room in a meditative stae. hjis eyes were closed as he was focusing on talking to the hachibi. Neah found himself in the area were ther hachibi was stored behind a very large gate. The hachbi opened its eyes and looked at neah and said "Good morning neah what brings you here so early not in any trouble i hope." The hachibi gave a low chuckle as neah looked at his tailed beast. "No just dropping by for a vist before i head out for my first mission hachi you doing alright in that cell?" The hachibi grwolwed and said "No im not alrighti freaking hate it in here let me out." Neah shook his head at the hachibi and said "You know i cant do that idf i do youll be free and gain a physical body and i will wont exist anymore, i will let you out when the time is right and when i can tame you old friend i have to leave now later hachi." Neah returend to the real world and was soon fully clothed and he iopened his window and juped out and ran across the rooftops of kiri. He soon reached the destination and dropped down infront of his sensei. "Hey sensei ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join   Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Aimi sensed Neah's large amount of chakra coming towards her long before he dropped down in front of her, so she wasn't at all surprised when he did so. She smiled at her student and nodded her head. "Yes we are, Neah. We need to be heading to the dock. It's just an errand mission, I'm afraid." She began to walk towards the docks while she was speaking, waving a hand as a signal for Neah to follow her. Today because she was representing the village, even if it was just a D-Ranked errand mission, she was wearing more suitable clothes. She was wearing loose three-quarter black trousers with bandages wrapped around the right leg, a skin-tight yet breathable blue tank top, and finally her Jounin flakk jacket was on over the top of her shirt. On her feet she was wearing some pretty standard black sandles, and around her waist was her usual whhite hip bag which contained all her weapons and scrolls for summoning.

"We're heading to the docks to collect a shipment for the store I was just stood outside of. That's all for today." She smiled apologetically as she explained what they would be doing on the mission. "Every shinobi has to start at the bottom and work their way up to better missions. I know that you're more than capable of doing a C-Ranked mission, but D-Ranks are the way forward right now." She told Neah while she walked, not in any particular rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join   Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Neahstretched out his arms as he listened to his sensei speak about the mission. Neah was a bit disappointed that his sensei picked a D rank mission. neah was going for his chunnin rank any day now. neah shook his head in disappointment and said "Alright sensei sounds easy enough we will have this mission wrapped up in no time." Neah looked aroudn out of the corner of his eye and saw that there was a group of people huddled together and whispering to each other he got wind of his name and a sadness flowed through his body. "Thank you sensi i know your just looking out for me after all im still only a genin so shall we get going sensei? Neah gestured that they should begin heading to the dock with his hands while his eyes and ears were on the look out for people who hated him and the 8 tails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join   Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Aimi noticed how disappointed Neah looked and smiled, laughing slightly. "I'll pick out a C-Ranked mission next time, how about that?" She compromised, looking around while they walked. She blinked when she heard Neah seem to hurry her along, and she frowned as she saw that there was a huddle of people whispering about him. She nodded in agreement and walked on the right-hand side of her student so that he would be shielded from anything the group of people threw. After all, he was her student, and if he got injured in any way, she would automatically blame herself. Plus, it was never nice to have anything thrown at you. Not even soft things like fruit. "We'll hurry along alright... and pay no attention to low lifes like them. They have nothing better to do other than be spiteful to others." She said quietly, glancing back over her shoulder, brushing a few of her blond bangs out of her face.

She walked a little quicker in the direction of the docks, and smiled once more when they were in sight. "Nearly there now." She pointed out, carrying on with her faster walking pace just in case that group of people from before started to follow them. If they did, she would stand up for Neah no matter what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join   Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transport- Mission for Neah Walker to join
Page 1 of 1