Shinobi Kaiku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Kaiku is a new alternate universe Naruto based rpg. It is set in the same time as the series but with an alternate storyline, you however may choose where that story leads.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Activity Check Is Happening Now, Join And Wait For Open Positions!
Similar topics

Kojiro Uchiha {Done}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Empty
PostSubject: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:05 am

Name: Kojiro Uchiha
Village: Konoha
Appearance:

Kojiro Uchiha {Done} OC_Design_by_Miyuli

Personality:

Mysterious: Kojiro is a boy of few words. He grew up very quietly alongside Yuki and Shun in Konoha. As they grew up, Shun and Yuki were put in a squad together, while he was put into another squad.

Aggressive: Kojiro has an addiction to seeing his opponents bleed. In a one on one battle, Kojiro will go out of his way to see blood squirt, gush, shoot, spill, or ooze out of his opponents body. In a squad, this characteristic is a problem for it usually puts the team in danger. Luckily his jounin has been their since the beginning.

Protective: Kojiro never did have someone or something to protect until Shun, his cousin gave him his dying wish. For Kojiro to look after Yuki until his last breath. Even though he's younger, Kojiro knows the meaning of sacrificing himself for the good of the clan, especially if it's for his older cousin.

Caring: Believe it or not, Kojiro actually has a soft side. He had a pet in his care that he looked after at his house on the other side of Konoha. But after being captured and not rescued until a week later, he returned to his house to find his pet gone.

Loyal: Kojiro is probably the most loyal 14yr old in the Uchiha. He was captured for his information.

Active: Kojiro does do a lot of extra ciricular and instruments to keep himself at ease when he's alone. Kojiro can play the piano and violin extremely well. On moonlit nights, he could be heard playing his violin in the forest of Konoha. He often jogs and practices his ice-make weapons in the forests around Konoha.

Clan: Uchiha
Element(s): Katon, Raiton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History
Spoiler:

Jutsu

Spoiler:

RP Sample:

=================Misc Info=================
((Optional, There is no real app for the following, just add what you think is necessary))

Summon

Spoiler:

~Note: Kojiro can only summon up to rank D of his summons, with growth will come stronger summons

Last edited by kojiro on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:42 am

this app seems very well done but there are some issues that I must point out. To begin with you have summonings that have three different elements. This cannot happen for you yet and so I ask that you chose a wolf that has the same element as you. Also it would be impossible for your Uchiha to have hyouton as a element as it is a kekkei genkai and you can't have two kekkei genkai's, expecially if your Uchiha. The only exception would be if you were a snow ninja, which your char obviously is not. So fix those minor errors and i'll give it another look. oh btw the basic academy jutsu don't need to be included in your jutsu list as its basic for everyone to know them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:47 am

i thought that if i added a good reason into my history it would have been ok but i'll change it thanks kyo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 am

I understand but I'm not sure if Ryou will let that fly so im going to say no just to be safe, but if you want you can ask him and get permission, but I doubt he'll allow it since your char is already an Uchiha. But yea anytime you need me i'm here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 am

*updated
Back to top Go down
Shiryu

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Quote :
Name: Sharingan 1 Tomoe
Type: Doujutsu
Description:
At the first level of the Sharingan's powers, it has the ability to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular. It can also tell what type of nature a person is manipulating.
Quote :
Kojiro has also gained through hard training the ability to use Mangekyō Sharingan. At this point in time, he is not able to control it fully only able-ing him to use a weaker version of Tsukuyomi.
Very Happy Lol, hopefully that was written as a joke, please read the Uchiha rules if you haven't yet: Uchiha Rules
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kaiku.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:37 pm

o_o u caught me \(^.^)/ lol good eyes (get it uchiha? eyes? lmao) ok focus this is serious now
*updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:59 am

1/2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:37 am

Hm... It seems to be alright now, 2/2.

Approved and Moved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Uchiha {Done}   Kojiro Uchiha {Done} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kojiro Uchiha {Done}
Page 1 of 1